Replies
Views
AlexT

Ok, but there's no fun in that.

AlexT

Starts off with.....

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,812 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

AlexT

Progresses to....

AlexT

And then a night of....

Mayoman

Damn!! I thought that was a private convo!! LOL. Irish humour can be quite colorful but it's all relative. Sit in an outdoor cafe and listen, you guys would be shocked!! Especially in Dublin, it can be hilarious, double entendres etc. People here can be so funny and not even be aware of it themselves!!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Rose Bud 🌹
Reply to AlexT

Is that where all my crayons went, Alex?

Mayoman

"They look like they could both do with a good feed of Irish Roosters .(...not THOSE Roosters !! Big Irish Spuds called Roosters !) Bacon and Cabbage .. good shite!! They need meat on their bones ...she could stab him with an elbow!!" This is what an Irish Mammy would say about the elegant couple LOL..

Peregrine

Go out and dance! There are no restrictions. Enjoy!!!!

SallyK
Reply to Peregrine

I will! LOL

eefyjig

SallyK, I just saw this. What an inspirational video. Please tell me you went dancing!

Past Member

I've had an ileostomy since 2020. I recently went to a 70's party dressed like Stevie Nicks at a local bar and grill with some friends and danced most of the night for the first time since my surgery. My confidence has finally showed up and I had a blast with absolutely no "problems" whatsoever!! So just do it and have some fun, but only when you feel you are ready!!!