Hello and Welcome Back!

Replies
Views
Caz67

Just thought I would pop in and say hello, been a while since posting on the site. Looks like we have a few new ostomates on the site, welcome better late than never. Ta ta for now XX

SallyK

Hi Caz!!! Missed you!

PS I need J to help me get these gifs to work.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,542 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Ritz

Hey Caz ... welcome back for a minute. You're right, many new ones paving their way. I'm rarely on anymore... too much of the world to see in my adventures.
Have fun, Ritz

AlexT

Hope all is well, Caz.

TerryLT

I missed you too! I hope all is well with you. Don't stay a stranger, you've always had something valuable to contribute and have given me lots of laughs too. Cheers!

Terry

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Axl

Was wondering where you got to ....

Past Member

Welcome back Caz!

Past Member
Reply to SallyK

I found out how to animate the GIFs accidentally!

Find your GIF, right click and copy image address, paste the image in "source" in the picture icon above, and enter (this is on a PC obviously). Probably not explained properly but you're the IT analyst girlfriend, you tell me!

Here's one I prepared earlier!

and here's yours...

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

If that works for me, this will be fun now.

Past Member
Reply to AlexT

Uh oh!

CrappyColon

Haven't had the chance to "meet you" as I'm fairly new here still but some of your posts have really made me smile/laugh.

Caz67

Aww, thanks for the welcome back. Greatly appreciated. Alex, have you been and got your artwork done? Terri, just thought I'd let you know the crazy dog still thinks I've got his squeaky toy under my clothes. Crappy, there's plenty more where they come from, lol. Sal, missed you too. Jo, you still have the gift of making me lol. Axl, my friend, not gone far. Ritz, you have the adventures of a lifetime. Life's too short. XX

AlexT
Reply to Caz67

No artwork yet but my 2-year-old is coming up, so maybe soon.

SallyK
Reply to Anonymous

PS I am an 'old school' IT analyst. LOL. These days I just hang out listening to CDs called Spiritual Chillout, playing with crystals, and singing bowls.

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

Past Member
Reply to SallyK

And now for some singing bowls

That definitely needs some Kitaro to go along with it!

(From my trippy hippy youth, enjoy!)

SallyK
Reply to Anonymous

Beautiful

I've still got the trippy hippy vibe, sista!

Caz67
Reply to AlexT

That little boy looks like he needs the toilet. Is that what you're trying to tell us, Alex? xx

AlexT
Reply to Caz67

Ha. No, it didn't work, my GIFting ability sucks on the threads. I'm a GIF guru in the chats though. &zwj