Love Found on a Stoma Support Site

Replies
Views
domingo

Hello fellow ostomates, my life has changed since I met this wonderful French Canadian lady on this site on 3-17-2013. We were married on 12-20-2014 in Phoenix, AZ.

Primeboy

Congratulations, Dom. Nothing but happiness and good health for you and your bride! PB

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,487 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

domingo

Thank you, Primeboy!

Past Member

So wonderful to hear good news. Congratulations and may you both have a long and loving future.

WOUNDED DOE

Congratulations!! May you enjoy many years of blissful companionship xoxooo Blessed Be......

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Past Member

My congratulations and best wishes for the future, Domingo. I was just thinking today how nice it would be to meet someone and find love again since being widowed 3 years ago. Your post cheered me up and gives me hope... and I am also a French Canadian lady! Now there's a coincidence...

Cuppatears

Wow, I'm so happy for you! I'm just looking to make some friends, and maybe get lucky and meet someone special. You give me hope! Congratulations and many happy, healthy years together!

domingo

My wife and I want to thank you all. We first met on Skype to get to know each other. We talked for months, getting to know each other. It was a match made in heaven!

stillsmiling

That is terrific! Congratulations! Since I am not a full member, I cannot send messages to the eligible and enticing guys whose profiles interest me. I have to wait for them to contact me so I can reply.... Your success has really tempted me to join in all the way.

dina

Nice!!!

Dianne

Congratulations - What wonderful news.

newI

Congratulations from Canada! Good to hear there is hope and happily ever afters.

Roch!!

Congratulations... Wishing you a very happy life together. :)

aHappyGirl

Congrats - Similar experience - I too, met and married an ostomate from this site!! We are so happy ..

annagonzalez

God bless us all always! Nothing is hidden from our Father in Heaven. No matter what we are all going through, we are not alone. God promises He will never leave us nor forsake us. No matter what circumstance we are facing, His angels, the Holy Spirit, and our Heavenly Father are always with us. I pray for every member and non-member of this website. I ask God to touch every heart with His loving kindness. I ask Him to remove the spirit of doubt and in its place, may the Lord fill us with His wisdom and His peace. Take every thought of doubt, illness, unforgiveness, and leave it at the cross. Christ died and He rose on the third day. We are in victory because He paid the price at the cross. We are redeemed. Thank you, Jesus!! Start living a victorious life in Christ! For more teaching on this topic, watch live.kingjesusministry.com

digdug

So awesome... I'm hoping for the same... so many beautiful people on this site...

dina

Me too, DigDug. I hope to meet my soul mate with the same condition as me.

pammer

That's wonderful you two found each other. Maybe someday it will happen. Right now I just need friends.

Babydoll

Awww, that's so sweet... Congrats. I don't know why this makes me feel so happy. I guess there is hope.

Past Member
Reply to Babydoll

If you look you will find,never give up.