Medical supplies

Replies
Views
tlynn256

Does anyone know where I can donate all my medical supplies? I had a reversal last July and I know how important these supplies are ( boxes of bags, tapes, sprays, paste, ect) are when you have an ostomy. 

w30bob

Well.......you could try listing them on here and other ostomy sites........and you'd still be stuck with a lot of stuff for a long time.......or you could contact an ostomy nurse nearby and give them all to her.  Most cities have free ostomy clinics where you can go and chat with other ostomates and get supplies to try, etc, and they'd want them. Your local hospital should have a montly newsletter that lists all the support groups in your area, when and where they meet, etc, and there's usually an ostomate support group included.  A quick call to your local hospital will get you that info.  OR.....you can sell them on eBay and split it with me!

;O)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,485 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

aTraveler

"Kindred Box is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization in the United States. We distribute donated ostomy supplies to support the care of uninsured and underinsured ostomates in America struggling with financial hardship."

https://www.kindredbox.org/

JVM261
Reply to aTraveler

How wonderful I’ve been looking for an organization like this, and I couldn’t find anything. Thank you so much for posting. I offered some Supplies on here, but nobody wanted them. 

eefyjig

www.ostomy211.org is another donation site.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Mark1070

Donating Ostomy Supplies l United Ostomy Associations of America

https://www.ostomy.org/donate-ostomy-supplies/#:~:text=UOAA%27s%20Affiliated%20Support%20Group(s)&text=Wound%20Clinic,Local%20American%20Red%20Cross