Wide World of Stomas

Replies
Views
warrior
Reply to Beachboy

@ bb...so basically...you're gunna look like a used condom.. standing upright game day..

yea that will be a hit..

..all wrapped up and no place to go.

Beachboy

As long as it's a ribbed condom.  Cuz I'm a "Touchy Feely" kinda fella.... dude.

But would madam Flabby approve?  I will ping her for tactile guidance 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,747 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Beachboy

Paging Flabby..... calling Flabby..... texting Flabby.... Faxing Flabby,.... emailing Flabby.... 

Beachboy calling......

Beachboy

Beachboy?!  I'm busy, gettin' busy.  If you know what I mean.  Candles are lit, perfume fills the air.  My "rough rider" colostomy bag is secured, and your gal pal Flab... is ready to rumble.... 

So buzz off.

Beachboy

Warrior... I'm afraid Flabo is unavailable.  Said she's "busy."  

So the pimply, bumpy "rubber" will have to do.  Good thing it features a reservoir tip... my head will slide right in.  Like my grand pappy, Joe Slappy, used to say:  "Stand up fer yerself boy, don't be an ass... be a prick."

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
rlevineia

Eat carbs & fill the pouch w/ thick output.  You can throw it like a football.   Beat Baker Mayfield's record?  70 yrds,

rlevineia
Reply to warrior

Sorry for your misery.  Osteomates have a hard life.  Humor is the best medicine.

rlevineia
Reply to Beachboy

Get song by the Supremes.

rlevineia
Reply to Beachboy

Tried Glad Cling wrap, sucks!  My pouch got wet in the shower.

warrior
Reply to rlevineia

@ rlevinela...why do u feel the need to  plastic wrap yur bag when showering? 

my experience told me its a waste of time. no need to protect it from the water.

its like showering with a wet suit on- scuba gear. 

warrior
Reply to rlevineia

@ rlevinela.. thank you sir.

misery loves company. 

the company here is in misery.

we get it. we bond. and yes humor eases the pain. 

losing whatever organ u had to..for whatever disease or illness, doesn't mean you loose your sense of humor.   some folks gain a sense of it.. others improve on it..  others go way over the top...

if u happen to look up a topic "Cheers- Norm has left the building"..  sums up this community and my point.

carry on..

Mommad

Getting a funny mental picture.  Thanks for the giggles