The Ostomy Dating Book

In this discussion
Replies
Views
alliejmw2

I have seen ads for the ostomy book that is all about dating and intimacy. Yet I can't find it to buy anywhere. Does anyone have a copy they might be willing to part with? ;i would send it back when I am finished but I would really love to read it because I am just not having any luck with the dating area and could use all the help and advice I can get.

allie

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

blueeyes52
Well if you find a date book. look me up. I need help too. ****
Cindy
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Shadows11

I live in New Zealand and I got my copy of this and her other three books by contacting the author Brenda Elsagher from the ad on this page. The set of books was sent direct and is well worth it. If you are in NZ contact Canterbury Ostomy Society and ask about the books that Brent has.

Past Member

Brenda's Elsagher's book "It's in the Bag and Under the Covers" is available on Amazon as well as her other books including "I'd Like to Buy a Bowel Please" (worth buying for the titles alone!).

http://www.amazon.com/Its-Under-Covers-Brenda-Elsagher/dp/1936953137/ref=sr_1_1?s=books ie=UTF8 qid=1414142148 sr=1-1 keywords=brenda+elsagher