Facebook

Replies
Views
elisabeast

I really don\'t like getting Ostomy ads in my Facebook feeds...dirty buggers with their spying cookies...

Past Member

Easy fix. When on Facebook, go to settings. From there account settings; and click on Ads. You will see a few choices but the one you want is \"Ads based on your use of websites or apps off of Facebook.\" ;Once you go there, click on \"Digital Advertising Alliance\" if you are in the USA or one of the other choices for other countries... Follow the instructions and you are set. Be advised that you might have to do this several times when more ads start to show up.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

thomas26

Thanks for your post, a great help

elisabeast

Thank you. I didn't like those ads.I didn't need the reminder every time I went into Facebook that I have a colostomy... The Facebook page sent me to http://youradchoices.ca/choices to opt out.

WOUNDED DOE

Thanks wendeehart!!That is really good to know :)

I deactivated my facebook for now,.....miss everyone but did it for security reasons.....but next time I'm on I will remember that....... ( I hope I'll remember, I'm gettin' Old-Lady Brain, lol )

Everybody's sistah Doe

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister