Forum Gone?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
LadyHope

Thanks Primeboy for the update regarding the Hall of Fame. The implementation challenges you mention sound complicated. I agree with living in the moment but ;do not want to forgot our friends who posted previously and may not be with us today. They helped make our path a bit less bumpy. Thank you again PB for spearheading this project. Have a nice weekend. LH

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,097 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

iMacG5

Let me also thank Primeboy for his continued efforts and successes in helping us in so many ways. I agree with others that those extra special contributors will be remembered and probably mentioned often. We all have opinions of who is really good and who is just OK. Personally I think we're all special in that we went through some crap, usually survived, reached out for help and offered all we could to help others with what we learned, what we felt and admitted our mistakes for the benefit of all. I took the liberty of including myself because you guys made me feel like a part of your group and I thank you all for that. It would be much easier to have a “dishonor roll” for those few who offered silly comments that might have angered us. But even they did us a service by distracting us from our real problems for awhile. MAO is special by providing us with a wonderful opportunity to learn, teach, make friends, maybe show off a little and mostly to feel a little, or a lot, better.

I'll never forget Ed and so many more of you. I think I'm going to express my personal feelings to you extra special folks privately. If you think I I might have missed you It's probably just because I don't feel qualified to judge someone as special as you. But I hope to earn that right.

With sincere appreciation and respect,

Mike

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
mild_mannered_super_hero

mike, you have brought up a very good point. a little conflict, in government, business or even here on meet an ostomate is a good thing. it seperates the "problem solvers" from the "problem makers" . generates discussion and thought and it drives up post "looks". i have noticed over my years here, that nothing like a good "fight" generates traffic. i guess its kinda like the national enquirer at the supermarket checkout......you just gotta look..!!! lol

mooza

your a legend PRIME BOY the smartest man on this site LOL XXX nahhhh cheers john boy

Anoniem18

Ah come on he's not all that smart, he would have stopped dealing with some of us (i.e. me or should it be I?) MMSH might be smarter, care to argue. But one can't argue, both are legends, and don't mention age.

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
mild_mannered_super_hero

its such an honor to even be mentioned nbsp;in the same  post nbspas prime boy...... and by another forum legend, ED,.....as ted and bill once said nbsp; "were not worthy".....

Durrrrl34

Actually Bill and Ted said "excellent", and then did their little air guitar thing. It was Wayne and Garth who said "we're not worthy, we're not worthy". Lol.

mild_mannered_super_hero

lol.......

mooza

Um Like yeh dont care John to me is a legend TO ME !!!! LOL Whats been going on while I have been happy not here ? still the Old boring government shite and blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

corncob

Wonderful idea!