Caffeine Helps

In this discussion
Replies
Views
iMacG5

I’m thinking it’s a social issue if my state of mind diminishes my desire to be sociable.  Caffeine helps me to want to do a lot of stuff that might have been unappealing or undesirable.  I’m sure everyone knew that already.  I’m just a slow learner.

Mike

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,086 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Ewesful

I have an ileostomy and if i drink any caffeine (coffee, etc) it goes straight into the bag so fast that I hardly have it swallowed --- it is the only thing that does it. Because I like the taste of coffee,once in a while I will indulge. I have lots of milk with it and sugar added and I can enjoy the energy!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
iMacG5

Hey Ewesful, thanks for the info.  A lot of us folks here experienced depression is some degree.  Lots of the prescribed drugs are terrible, some phychotherapists should work at the 7-11 and having no desire to do anything really sucks.  I guess the stimulation I got from tea or coffee with caffeine was a good thing and I wanted to share.  For you, hopefully there's a substitute method.

Respectfully,

Mike