New To The Site.

In this discussion
Replies
Views
robbie25

Hi,

I am new to this and have found somethings very helpfull, I am looking to find new freinds and hope to find someone special.

If any one wants to talk then you may have to help me a bit (getting round the site, still getting used to it).

I have a permement colstomy after a perforated bowl

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

welcome to the site.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
kattgentry

himy name is patand i to are new to this site and getting around. i also have a ostomy,my doctor wants to reverse it knowhowever i am to scared at this time to do so.

Mrs.A

Hi Robbie,

Welcome to MAO. Have you found the general chat room yet? It's a great place to chat with anyone who is in the room at the time. Or you could post a time you will be there and others could stop in to say hello.

kattgentry

no i have not found the chat room where is it

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
pembedata

Do you have to be a member to see the chatrooms?

ron in mich

for the private chat yes but not fot the general chat room

Mrs.A

If you look to the bottom right of the screen you should see a little toggle switch. Next to it is the words General Chat. When the toggle switch shows the color green you are showing up as in the chat room, click on General chat and the room will pop up. If you are reading or posting and not available atm to chat then toggle it off till you want to chat.

Hope that helps.

pembedata

Thank you

kattgentry

thank u i found it