Ostomy Supplies

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Siberian

Is there some other way to get my supplies here to me in the Philippines other than through my daughter? They seem to get lost somehow.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,100 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Immarsh

Hi.

My name is Marsha, and I came across a site called Friends of Ostomats Worldwide (FOWUSA) based in Washington DC area, but they have a warehouse in Kentucky, from where they collect and send ostomy supplies around the world. Look up their contact information online and write or call. Someone will get back to you. I've been in touch with a woman from Papua New Guinea who needed supplies for people without access to them. Last year, I brought a suitcase of unused supplies with me to Australia (where I was visiting my children), and the supplies were picked up and delivered to PNG. I won't be going to Australia this year, so I'm going to try to get the supplies to Kentucky.

Best of luck to you.

Marsha

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Ramosaibot

Hi Siberian, you can try Mercury Drug stores here in the Philippines. They would have ostomy bags and wafers if that's what you need. Or contact a Hollister agent at cell phone number 09164837045, Jobelle.