Questions??

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Mishka1234

Don't know how to use this site apparently, but I love your bike!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,089 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Mrs.A

Hi Mishka,

Welcome. What do you need help with on the site? It's not to difficult to manover once you get the hang of it. Are you refering to streetrods bike?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Mishka1234

I'm not really sure! I saw a profile with a bike and thought I was posting on their page, but turned out it was the public forum lol

xnine

If you are a full member you can click on a persons picture and then there will be a message button. There are a lot of helpful posts to look at. Chat is not very active but reach out and others will join in.

Mrs.A

If you come across a pic that you like there is usually a place under the pic where you can comment.

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
CharK63

You are very right, it's been difficult for me. I can't post from my phone because if I try to correct errors everything disappears that I've already written.

And yesterday when I tried to post a follow-up I got a warning the topic was no longer valid. When I looked at my postings I had been responding to all sorts of different topics, not just one like I thought.

I've been on one topic though that has been addressing a better way to welcome new ostimates and it ;sounded like they had some pretty good ideas to make newbies feel more comfortable. After all that is what it's all about for me. That and advice and understanding.

Good luck!