Reversal Success!

Replies
Views
Humpty
Oct 25, 2022 2:38 pm

I had my reversal September 9. I am so happy! Saw my doctor yesterday... I have been released... Yup, I can start working out, go in the jacuzzi... no limitations- just listen to my body.

Although I still have too many bowel movements a day so she said to take Imodium before every meal. So we'll see as far as that!
But let me tell you I do not miss Humpty!

AlexT
Oct 25, 2022 2:43 pm

Congratulations.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,866 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob
Oct 25, 2022 4:03 pm

Oh sure Humpty...........rub it in, why don't you?Seriously, that's awesome. Now get the hell out of here and get on with your life!!!All that ostomate stuff will seem like a bad dream in the not-to-distant future. Glad another one escaped the Island of Misfit Toys!!

;O)

Delsol93
Oct 25, 2022 4:09 pm

Congrats!! Good to hear positive feedback. I'm scheduled for Dec 8th. Hope to report the same successful on mine too.

Maried
Oct 25, 2022 7:45 pm

Yeah!!

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Hairdresser
Oct 25, 2022 9:01 pm

Congratulations...that's awesome!!! Good for you! I am happy for you!!

Axl
Oct 26, 2022 6:48 am

Good for you!!

Ritz
Oct 26, 2022 12:43 pm

Congratulations...

Hateinit
Oct 26, 2022 8:28 pm

Very happy to hear it went well for you!!!

You had an ileostomy, right? For how long? I will also have mine reversed at some point, hopefully in 3 months.

Deeleigh
Jan 06, 2023 11:33 pm

Congratulations. I had a reversal then suffered for years before deciding what the heck, give me my stoma back. Lol. Take it slow, please, and don't overdo yourself.

Beachboy
Mar 17, 2024 4:56 am

Ok, it's been a while. Any updates?