I *LOVE* Sex....

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Tiggy
....with my ileostomate husband.

Just felt like sharing. I'm in a sharing/silly/giddy mood. Probably because Christmas is coming.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

janice
LOL..thanks for sharing.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Tiggy
^_^
WOUNDED DOE
WOOHOOOOO!!! LMAO ....thatza girl!!! ;you sweetie you!
Tiggy
::devilish grin::

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
So, it's been a while. still diggin' the sex, or what?
Tiggy

Immensely.
Past Member
nice
Tiggy

Indeed.

By the way, Sinful, I checked out your profile and looked at your pics. Your animals are so awesome! Taelyn (the greyhound dog) actually looks like she has a smile on her face in one of the pics! I am an animal person too; Tyler and I have two quot;children quot;, a dog and a cat. ^_^
Past Member
thanks but, should we really be bringing up animals in a thread about sex. and loving it?
Past Member

nbsp; nbspThink I'm spending too much time on facebook, just went to press quotlike quot; on that comment, LOL!
lottagelady

nbsp; nbspThink I'm spending too much time on facebook, just went to press quotlike quot; on that comment, LOL!   nbsp; nbsp; nbsp; nbsp;

I know! I keep wanting to press 'like' too! Especially on the jokes ...... Maybe Admin could give us one for being good ostymates as a New Year present??

Rach xx
Tiggy
Lol you guys are terrible.