Looking for Companionship in Oklahoma

Replies
Views
tomlang2434
Feb 29, 2024 4:48 pm

So lonely does the man have to start the conversation. Haven't dated in 15 years. I'm just lost and lonely with a bag on my belly. Raised on a farm and still live on the same land. Just don't know what to say. Would love to find someone close to talk to or meet. Have 3 grown kids that don't live with me, 2 sisters and 1 brother that all live on the same farm. I'm the oldest. Just don't know what to say to a woman. Been out of the singles game for a long time. I guess I sound kinda corny. Tom

mild_mannered_super_hero
Feb 29, 2024 5:23 pm

You can do a search for members in your area. On the main page, click on Members. You should be able to navigate from there. It is rare, given our limited membership, to find anyone very close, but I wish you good luck 👍

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,889 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.