People (Ostomy) from India (Ostomy Association)

Replies
Views
SreeRam
Hi friends,

Most of the people from India met at the Ostomy Association Meeting in December 2008 in Bangalore. It was very informative for new ostomy people as well as old people.

In that meeting, we shared all our experiences. It was a good experience for me. I met so many people who have ostomy (ileostoma, urostoma).

It is better to share our feelings with those who have the same problem as us. So friends, I will inform all of you (India) about the next Ostomy Association Meeting.

Even though it is held in each state of India on different dates.

I saw some people from India like Sunitha, myself, Ninu, Aayushi, and so on.

Please share or post your experiences in this forum, and we will all try to meet one day.

There are some other good links for urostoma and ileostoma: here you can see lots of people's life stories about how they got urostoma and ileostoma, and their experiences.

http://www.ostomates.org/
http://books.dreambook.com/wildcat30/guestbook.html.

Friends, share your experiences and stay in touch with the forum and keep on posting topics.

Thanks,
Sreeram.
kenny_renny2002
Hi SreeRam,
I'm having colostomy for 2 years now from AIIMS New Delhi. But I don't know much about ostomates. So nice to have you here. I want to contact people like you but unable to do so far. I also got a mail from Aayushi here on this site but I'm unable to contact her also. Please tell me how to contact you people.
Bye.
Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,314 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

sounitha
Hi all,
I am Sunitha. Please let me know when the next Ostomy meeting happens. I will be there. I would love to meet fellow ostomates.
Sunitha.