WHICH IS IT????????????

Views: 234 Replies: 0

Getting an Ileostomy - Plea...

Views: 284 Replies: 1

Just for Laughs

View unanswered forum posts

Na`Scent Ostomy Odor Eliminator  
  Costa Medical

Ostomy | Colostomy | Ileostomy | Urostomy | Ostomy Surgery & Procedures | Ostomy Reversal | Ostomy Tips | J-pouch
Clothing, Swimming & Ostomy | Hernia & Ostomy | Intimacy, Dating & Ostomy | Ostomy Pouch Covers | Foods, Diet & Ostomy

FREE colostomy bags, flanges, supplies

Go to page: 1, 2  Next

Welcome to the greatest Ostomy Community

4,664 members interested in a relationship

10,164 members looking for support

108,326 exchanged private messages

47,398 forum posts

1,254 blogs

65 nurses

Get support      Make friends      Meet someone special

MeetAnOstoMate.org

Forum Home Page -> Ostomy products

Reply to topic   Post new topic Create your account  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
 Roseinky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: FREE colostomy bags, flanges, supplies Reply with quote

Had reversal 6 mos ago- still sucks...but have supplies to give.

60 Covatec closed end bags, flanges, adhesive, travel bag, etc...

not a paying member, cannot advertise in class i fie d s.

contact for details.....
Roseinky
 mooza

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a lovely thing to do ..Also if no one wants them try the Local Hospital ..xx mooza.
 bob.hewson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Excess Supplies Reply with quote

Most Ostomy associations will accept your excess supplies to send to people like me. I am in the Philippines and received donations from the Australia Fund to distribute to Ostomates in my area. The cost of appliances here is equal to the average wage and clearly that is beyond most peoples ability to pay. I know that the States also supply product to other areas of the Philippines so contact your association and ask, I am sure they would welcome your excess to help others free of charge.

At this time I am only assisting 5 Ostomates but there are many more in my area and I will be able to help many more with help from organizations that are helped by people as yourself. Anyone else reading this with excess product, no matter where you are in the world, contact your association and ask them first.

Bob
 blonginal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roseinsky,

I've had my ostomy since Mar 2010 and have no insurance. I would love to have reversal but it's not in the cards at this time. I would be very interested in talking to you about your excess supplies. Please contact me privately at ****.

Thanks!!!
 CharlieM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send your extra supplies to: FOW - USA    1500 Arlington Ave - Louisville, KY 40202-3177. They are non-profit and affiliated with UOAA. Supplies that are donated are tax deductible.
 GEE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: EXCESS OSTOMY SUPPLIES Reply with quote

Rosinky-
I think it is wonderful you had a reversal (a blessing).  I too had a reversal in July of this year (for the second time).  I had plenty of extra supplies left over and I went to osotogroup.org and shipped the supplies to them (it cost me $9.00+) but I have learned that I am blessed so therefore, I find it to be important to bless someone else.

I did not call, I just shipped and left them my phone number in case they had questions.
Osto Group
15070 Corporate Road N.
Jupitor, FL 33478
877-678-6690

Blessings!!!
 Roseinky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blonginal,
Your contact information did not come through. You need an account for me to reply to you specifically.
 Roxy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Roseinky,

I know this is a late reply but have you had any takers for you supplies?  If not I would really appreciate them?

Thanks,
Robin
 djcwiley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Roseinky,

I'm in between, so free supplies would be well served for me during this time in my life.

Debra
 m63c

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djcwiley,

I have some extra supplies that you can have. The universe was very kind to me last year so I want to pay it forward. I have 10 tubes of Adapt paste, 3 boxes of Smith & Nephew adhesive remover wipes, 2 boxes of Smith & Nephew skin prep wipes, and 2 boxes of assorted bags(convatec and Holister). Let me know if you are interested.

Matt
m63c

djcwiley wrote:
Hi Roseinky,
I'm in between, so free supplies would be well served for me during this time in my life.

Debra
 djcwiley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt,

Yes I would love to receive some supplies.  Thank you so much for extending yourself.  How would you like to proceed? Perhaps it  will be best if I send you a private message.

Debra
 m63c

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that I haven't been on in a while. I still have them. I would be happy to ship them to you if you aren't local. I live in White Ga. My email is mr_mcompo At yahoo dot com. Not sure how this site fees about putting personal emails in notices. Drop me an e.

Matt
 djcwiley

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt,

Thank you for the response and I also have not been on the site in the last few weeks myself.  i will be sure to send you an email.

Thanks again,

debra
 Nommy77

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, My name is Norma, And I just found out that Ill be stock with these colostomy 18 more months, so, I'm Searching for help.
I don't have any ensurance, so I'm Payng my cancer treatment. the chimotherapys every two weeks and Is very spensive
So, I can use a little help If you still have colostomy patches or bas
God bless you all for being here helping
Have a nice live =D
 caweekley

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nommy77,  please send me your contact info including address.  I have several supplies I will mail to you.  I have been trying to give some away for several months and cannot find anyone in the Oklahoma City area after the tornadoes to respond. I'm tired of having them around the house boxed up and ready to ship.

I have several two piece hollister bags and flanges.  They are all small 7 inch bags which work great foe females but not too good for men.  I would be happy to get them to someone that can use them.  I posted a forum on here several months ago and the only taker that I got was a guy in Florida that wanted to send the, to Cuba for the poor.  Or suggestions to send to the Ostogroup where they would be sold to those without insurance.  Or to FOW. I know they are great groups but since I paid for these supplies I would much rather they go to someone here n the us that has a real need.  It sounds like you could use them.  

Send me a message at c a Weekley @ me . Com (there are no spaces between any of the previous letters and words).   Hopefully it will come through and we can share info and get you some help.

Go to page: 1, 2  Next

G-ads

Other topics

Reply to topic    Forum Home Page -> Ostomy products All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: