Canadian Ostomy Products!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
~traci~

Canadians....
Has anyone ever used an online company for their medical supplies? How do the prices compare to a Shoppers Home Health Center with 20% off and Shoppers Points? If so, what online company do you use? Thanks.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lulu1313

Tracy, if you get in touch with Coloplast, they will send samples. They have a website also. I sometimes use Edgepark, they also have a site where you can order. I buy a powder there for odor that I can't get at my ostomy place. There are likely lots more, but most are very helpful.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
fisher

I have used Alba Medical from Mississauga. They are online and you get 10-15% off products plus free shipping on orders over $150, and it is usually at your doorstep within 2 days. My ET nurse recommended them when I came home from the hospital. They carry a wide variety of products and have an ET nurse with whom you can speak to if the need be.