HEY ITS MOOZA WHERE ARE YOU ALL ??

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mooza

Hey everyone old new and just popping in !!! its been over a year im sure , how is the site going ??? When is the best time in australia topop into here to have a chitty chat LOL ????? Also Im having probs with chat room box but whats new :) ;Zeppo . Prime Browneyed girl , Ambies Terry where the bloody hell r yaz lmao

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mooza

Oh not sure how but my pics upside down

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Primeboy

Hi Mare. Welcome back! It's been a while and we've missed you here. Zep and I usually visit the Chat Room late on Friday nights.That might be mid-afternoon on Saturday your time. Here on the East Coast we are getting ready to say good bye to a really great summer weather-wise. Esther and I are off to the Jersey shore tomorrow for a few days sun and surf. I hope to see you soon in chat. Meantime, take care.

John

mooza

Thank you john well Happy to be back so i will try to pop in on a saturday arvo :) somtimes a challenge as you may know its my day time I was sure you were all there on my friday afternoons so if you can tell zeppo im trying to pop in here every few days , well great to hear your summer was great we are still in winter , but spring is just around the corner PHEW been very chilly winter in Melbourne .. Hope to catch up soon Mare-mooza :)

Past Member

Hi mooza. And everyone

where have you been mooza missed you lots. I've not been on here for a while hope your ok .

im away om holiday soon will keep a look out for you on here. Tc. Ambies xx

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
vulcanBMk2

Hi there Mooz , you wild Colonial Bint ...What you been up to ??

Past Member

Hello.

Past Member

Hey mooza.

I wrote you but I got no answer. Email me if u can xxx

Mrs.A

Mooza

How the heck are you girl! Your new pic says your lookin good . It's not upside down just a bit sideways.

Good to see you Ambies and Sin as I have not seen post from either of you in awhile. Now it would be great if we could all make a chat together soon!

Wishing you all well

Past Member

Just say when mooza and I'll be around you take care gril miss you xx