Ostomy Family Reunion

Replies
Views
Primeboy

Hi. Please join Zeppo, Mooz and me in the General Chat Room ;this Thursday (2/26) at 9PM (EST). We hope to see many of our friends again who were once active in the room and catch up on what's new in their lives. We also ;want to welcome any and all newcomers to Ostomy Chat. Mark your calendars!

PB

mild_mannered_super_hero

hopefully my short term memory wont let me down... as i plan on stopping by......who knows might even score a few "zeppo points".

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Primeboy

Just a noteto say we had a great turnout this evening in our first Ostomate Family Reunion in the General Chat Room. We started at 9PM and went for nearly two hours with many old friends and some new friends participating. I counted 21 visitors off and on, and I think that may be a record for a week night. I am sure we will have future ;reunions and get-togethers in the General Chat Room where good ;friends are made for life. On behalf of Mooz and Zeppo, we look forward to seeing you all here again.

PB

mild_mannered_super_hero

sorry i missed it. i logged on a little early, left the computer room ......and fell asleep . how did the chat room softwear perform ? did it handle the extra traffic ok ?

Primeboy

Hi MMSH.

Some folks were able to get a full screen and could see the ;complete list of participants ;to the right. My chat ;window was confined to the lower right side of the screen, howeverand I could not see the full list unless I scrolled. I was told to click on the "Pop-Out Window", which I did, but that only knocked me out of the room. I am not a frequent visitor to the General Chat Room and am not familiar with all the buttons. I think the largest number of visitors at any one time was about 12 and there was ;no problem with the traffic. See you there next time.

PB

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
Past Member

Hey, you forgot me. nbsp; IT WAS FANTASTIC and I too look forward to another "Chat-a-thon" :)

BEG

littlewheel

Mine was in the lower right as well, and I could not find anyway to go full screen, or even move it to center screen if I wanted to.

Mrs.A

:( sorry to of missed this, will there be another soon?

Primeboy

I think it would be nice to have this type of event a few times a year so that folks can catch up with each other and also meet newer members of the ostomy community. Perhaps this could be done in every season. I think the key is to announce nbsp;the reunion's nbsp;date and time well in advance so people can mark their calendars or set alarm clocks. How about mid May?

nbsp; nbsp; PB

Mrs.A

Sounds good, if only we could set a reminder for those of us who lose track at times