Memorial Day

Replies
Views
Rosiesmom

a blessed Memorial Day to all, I was born in Edinburgh Scotland but have lived in the states since 1966. I have a true respect for this country and in particular for all the men and women and their families who have made the commitment and sacrifice to serve in her armed forces. My husband was in the Navy. So today I think with pride and gratitude to all of them. In particular those who made the ultimate sacrifice of their lives I will pray for all of them and their loved ones. Remember to fly your flag today. God Bless us all.

rosiesmom

iMacG5

Thanks Rosiesmom and I wish you the same.  We ARE blessed by those people who served to protect our gifts and people like you who graciously remember their contributions.  

Respectfully,

Mike

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

megalyman

Thanks to your hubby for his service and to you for dealing with his time. I was a corpsman during the vietnam era. My familly has had 11 members in the forces dating back o WW1. All were voluntary. We have always belived in the USA and would proudly fight for the rights we have. It's to bad that many of our citizens don't respect what we have fought to give them the right to live there lives in freedom. The old saying was love it or leave it but I think it better to realize what you have and embrace it. Ask yourselves the questions, How many people around the world want to come here and how many want to leave. If you don't like it here then feel free to try somewhere else. If you stay here then embrace what you have and thank God for your freedom.

Don