Success Story: Found Love on this Dating Site!

In this discussion
Replies
Views
dandare

Hi folks,

Just to let you know I've met the most wonderful woman on here. I was never really looking in the first place, but after receiving a wink, I thought I might give it a go. So to all of you who may be unsure about the whole thing.... Give it a go! ... I am head over heels right now..... Take care one and all....

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,095 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

Congrats..... Wishing you much happiness

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Immarsh

Best wishes to you.... Congratulations on both the reversal and your new significant other....

Marsha

Bill

Great news and thanks for sharing it with us.  I join with others in congratulating both you and your 'significant-other'.  I don't think there is any other emotion so potent as that which arises from a new found partner and I hope it can develop into something that is long-lasting.

Best wishes  Bill

Mrs.A

Ahh, life can be so wonderful when you find the right person to share it with. Congratulations to you both!

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
kstyle

Ahhhhh love...... There's no greater feeling..... I miss it.....

Congratulations!!!!