Long Time, How Are You All? Mooza

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mooza

OMG MY TYPINGS NEVE GETTING BETTER HAHAHAHAHA

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello Mooza.  What's it matter if you make a few typo's as long as you keep in touch.

Great to hear from you.

Best wishes

Bill

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Mrs.A

Mooooooooooooza ! ! ! !

So good to read a post from you. All is well in my neck of the woods, hope you are doing well also. We have some catching up to do so name a time and day that we can all get together and chat!!

Saturday or Sunday this weekend is good for me

Primeboy

Hey Mare. Great to see you back in Ostyland. So nice to see so many folks coming back. Your typing might not be getting any better but who cares when "the gang's all here".

PB

LadyHope

I agree! Welcome back...good to here from you. LH

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
Immarsh

Hi Mooza! Welcome back! It's so nice to hear from you.I sometimes come and go.....but always return.Tell us how you're doing...Typing doesn't matter....You do!!!

DonBrown1943

Hi! My name is Don. I have met everyone on here except Mooza and I have read a lot of your posts, Mooza dear. I consider all of you to be the core of the best support group in the world and all to be my good friends. You don't know how much you helped me get over the shock of a surprise colostomy and learn to accept, even embrace it, and get on with life. Because of this group, I now watch for newcomers and make certain everyone gets at least one welcome message. I carry on a correspondence with those who seem to want it. Many of you join in when I am able to get them to finally post something the entire forum can see. Most eventually form friendships and no longer need me. That gives me more time to hunt for more newcomers. Thank you all very much for pulling me into your company. Don.

iMacG5

Hey Don, I just read your note and wanted to thank you for all the kind things you've written about us folks.  It's a really neat thing you do to welcome the newbies.  

I'm not sure any of us will ever stop needing you and folks like you.

Thanks friend,

Mike

Mrs.A

Hi Don,

I also like meeting the newbies but I don't get nearly as much time on this site as I once did. I'm so very glad you are here and are looking out for them. I'm also very glad that you joined this forum and give from the heart too. As Mike has already stated, we will always need you and folks like you!

If you hang in there long enough, you'll get the chance to say hello to Mooza! She's across the pond and the time difference sometimes makes it hard to "catch up with her in real time" but it can be done, especially in the chatroom!

Primeboy

Hi Alyce,

I have tried to get Mooz back into the chat room. She was so much fun in there for a few years. We stay in touch through FaceBook where I have found some other former ostomates there. Mooz is in Australia and doing a bit of touring some countries to her north.

PB

Mrs.A

Hi PB,

Good to hear from you, hope all is well. How nice that Mooza is touring. I hope that means she is feeling well these days, hope all is well with you. I miss some of the folks who use to pop in here but I like to think they are moving on with life and will come back and visit when they can.

Best to you!

Primeboy

Hi Alyce. A few of us still visit the General Chat Room on Thursday nights around 10 EST. (I have tried to get Zeppo to behave himself without any success.) ;Still, come join us when you can. I think many of the folks we knew here in years past have moved on with their lives and have adjusted to their situation. I have come to terms with my ostomy happily since it clearly improved the quality of my life; and I enjoy staying in touch with the people who helped get me there. I heard from Mooza on Facebook and she is visiting all the sights in Malaysia and having a blast. I hope all is well with you and yours.

PS: Folks near Philly ought to visit the new Museum of the American Revolution. Awesome!

PB (John)

Mrs.A

Hi John,

Yes I'm sure Zep hasn't changed, lol. I'll try to pop in sometime soon on a Thursday. I'm glad to hear you keep in touch with those you can and just from time to time I'm sure we'll see a post from some of those irreplaceables. Many have also been there for me and made adjusting to an ostomy much easier. It was several years after getting the ostomy that my hubby stumbled upon this site for me and I don't plan on ever leaving it behind. Life is good by the Grace of God to me and mine. Hope you and yours are well also.

Mrs. A

LadyHope

Hi Everyone, I agree with you. This site was a lifesaver and a life changer. I was a mess in those early days pre op and post op. I am so grateful to have found this site and awesome members. Thank you for the support and guidance. I value the information and continue to learn about life with an ostomy each day. Thanks PB for the info about the museum.... my hubby and I may check it out this summer. We love history. Have a nice week. Sincerely, LH