Want Non-Liquid Deodorant for Bag

Replies
Views
Past Member

I've used Hollister M-9 deodorant drops for years, and they work. (I'm a 75-year-old ileostomate for more than 60 years.) But I've also stained items in luggage more times than I can count, it is a hassle at airports, and I don't understand why the product can't be a dry capsule or wafer which I can simply put into the tail of my drainable bag. I've made my own by putting drops onto pieces of paper towel and drying them, but that's slow and inconvenient. Is there a dry product which works as well as M-9 drops?

kbd

I use Altoids in my pouch. Usually just one each time I empty the pouch, but you can add more than one. They work pretty well and not much hassle.  

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,316 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Thanks! I'll give that a try.

Manina

Have you ever tried artificial sweetener? I don't exactly know how it works, but it is supposed to be effective.

mild_mannered_super_hero

Tic Tacs are also used by some folks, and in a pinch you can eat them!! Dual use

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister