I Miss Sex and I Want It! Need Advice!

Replies
Views
Txgirl

I just have to say this out loud....I miss sex and I want it! *Whew* I feel better now, thanks.

Gus

Right then. (Walks away in his best John Cleese impersonation)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Past Member

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Past Member

I hear you, girlfriend! LOL

Mike

There's sex after an ostomy. Nobody told me. LOL

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
gutenberg
Of course there is Mike but if you're single the going rate still applies
Txgirl

Oh yeah, there is...just not during a stupid E. Coli infection!!!! Dammit!!!!! LOL

Mike
Past Member
I WANT IT TOO......

scroll down...

i can almost see that perfect hard body........................

keep scrolling...

my fingers gliding over it .......................that irresistable smell....god it smells good

i can close my eyes and imagine................................i put it in..........slowly........and turn it.................. i can feel that responce......oh yeah..!!! purr for me baby..................

ow i will run her up to speed and ...................................................oh god.....she handles so well............

oh yes my pretty baby.....yes!!!!

oh lord......i am going faster.......i dont think i can stand much more..............................

GOD........... I WANT A NEW TRUCK.....

WHAT did you think i was talking about?
Past Member

You even had me going there for a minute!!!...

lottagelady
Steady on, Jo, you will do yourself a mischief!xxxx
Txgirl

MMSH....thanks, like THAT didn't make me want sex even more!!! Jeez!! LMAO

gutenberg
I was expecting a State Trooper.
Past Member
Imagine everyone...we have perfect bodies. Thanks MMsh!
Mike

Good one MMSH

gutenberg
And as these two passionate bodies embrace like there's no tomorrow

the sounds of pouches bursting all to hell only brings on more sorrow.

Beauty is only skin deep, but the subcutaneous can make you weep.
jeaniefrances

I was looking at swim suits last night, sigh, I remember what it was like to have a flat stomach with nothing attached! I miss that. As for sex, only in my dreams. I even had a new vagina made after my surgery, so guess I am a virgin at 59! HA

WOUNDED DOE

OK...here I am ...nothing comical to include, just that I hear yah sistah! It's been a looooooonnnnng time for your little Doe too and it can be very frustrating ....maybe if I wouldn't be such an anti-social hermit, eh? Opportunity is around, like water everywhere, yet I wait for the right time with an extra special one so my life can once again rotate entirely, faithfully, around that one person, and my focus never strays (my stupid heart is always in control) ...I'm as dedicated as they come .........not that it has done me any good in the past to be that way. I've had terrible luck with men and have been in abusive and very dangerous situations, so men scare scare the Hell outa me these days ...that's why it's not easy to get close to me ... that also why I've said it's gonna take one Helluva strong man to get through my door and conquer this gal. Ah well. Hence, full circle back to the issue........it's been a long time.

budd002

Just a suggestion, ladies:

At any lingerie store, you can purchase a "cat suit." These are very form-fitting as well as crotchless. Just make sure you empty before the events begin and tuck that bag along your tummy, and let the games begin... You don't need to be fully exposed; it will be hidden, and you'll get some action as well...

xtra baggage

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting blisters on my fingers. LOL

vicbear13

You poor thing....you just let me know when you want to "talk" and are ready to "open up" and I'll be here for you.

Vic

Past Member

Sex sex; sex; sex

Sex sex

Sex; sex sex sex

Past Member

Sex sex

Sex sex sex sex

Past Member

Sex; sex sex sex

Sex sex sex; sex

Sex sex