Experiences with Osto-Date?

Replies
Views
Brown eyed girl

As a female, I found the whole dating scene rough. I found most men I met ran for the hills when they found out about my health situation.....my husband did the same. Too much to deal with for him. I am totally okay being on my own...my children are grown and I work my ass off to take care of myself by myself....for now that's okay. If I should happen to meet someone wonderful, maybe my feelings will change....But I certainly understand your thoughts here. It's so difficult. I wish you all the best!!!!!

Hermit

Morning, Brown Eyed Girl! Try Zoosh dating site! It's free, however, I am a paid member! I get about 2 hits every morning! I am getting off as I am only dating one woman at this time! Maybe it's my age (68), there's a lot of lonely people out there! I went 2 years after surgery by myself! Not fun! I have contacted 2 women on this site close to me and no response! Maybe the age thing! Anyway, don't give up!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,446 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

Abe........I think that's Zoosk.com, not Zoosh.com. I know, I know......you're too busy chasing away the hotties to worry about the details!

:O)

Later,

Bob

Hermit

Your right, Bob! You spelled it wrong! Not fun getting old!

Tickpol

You aren't old, you're bereft of youth (thank you Monty Python).

Dave

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

Honest Abe, going off topic, but I'm liking your attitude and use of exclamation points, be a great mate for Elaine I reckon! :-)

nbsp

Jordan0001

There are many examples around when people met on the internet, created families, had children and live happily.

tiff041

Hi Bob, Tiffany here. Truer words were never spoken.

Charlyne

Afraid to venture there

Xerxes
Reply to w30bob

Bob,

No, you are thinking of Sidney Fields, the landlord of Abbott and Costello from the comedy series in the 50s.

Xerxes