Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 20,927 members

Tattoo around stoma

Posted by Kezza.j, on Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:32 pm
NJ Bain wrote:

Kezza,

So let me get this straight....The tattoo will be on the peristomal skin under your wafer and going outwards past the wafer?  Or on the outside of the wafer portion?  It would probably be best to irrigate before the procedure.  But I suppose you could always use a non lubed condom to go around your stoma if you're getting it under the wafer.  I'm sure healing and avoiding infection would be a challenge.  Keep us informed and let us know how it turns out.  And of course, we'll want pictures...lol

Bain

As promised, a pic of the tatt, now that it's done. It hurt but wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

Reply by warrior, on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:31 pm

wicked tat..  the significance of  roses and a spider?? has a special meaning to you?

Reply by britathrt60, on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:09 am

WOW!  Awesome tat...you very brave..

Reply by Kezza.j, on Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:33 am
warrior wrote:

wicked tat..  the significance of  roses and a spider?? has a special meaning to you?

Rose's are my favourite flower and the spider, I love arachnids and this will be connected to the other spider tatt I have on my back.

Reply by NJ Bain, on Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:09 pm

Very cool Kezza!

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.