Meet & talk to fellow OstoMates Support | Friendship | Dating 20,927 members

Happy Valentines Day Everyone ❤

Posted by britathrt60, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:53 am

Last edited by britathrt60 on Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reply by Mark1070, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:16 am

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Reply by xnine, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:32 am

Happy Valentines Day 💌. Can we get a Valentine greeting from everyone. Just like in school you had to bring one for everybody.

Reply by Daanders, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:11 am

Happy Valentine's Day

Reply by ron in mich, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:26 am

Happy Valentines Day to one and all.

Reply by bowsprit, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:30 am

Happy St Valentine's day. For those still in the run, sincerely hope that Cupid's arrow will find its target. For those left alone because they received a ' bag', I read that the San Antonio Zoo in Texas for $5 will name a cockroach after your ex and feed it to the other animals. Better still, for $25 it will name a rat after them and let the reptiles devour it. 

Past Member
Reply by Past Member, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:57 am

Reply by PETey.13, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:30 pm

Happy Valentine's Day, all ya'll.

Reply by Mtnman, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:58 pm

Happy Valentine's Day! To all.

Reply by lovely, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:52 pm

Happy Valentine's Day

Reply by bob1022, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:02 pm

Happy Valentines Day to everyone

JMC
Reply by JMC, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:34 pm

Happy Valentine's Day (courtesy of a facebook friend!)

Cheers, 

Jo ;-) 

Reply by currentsitguy, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:33 pm

Happy Valentine's day, all.

FWIW, my grandfather was born in the Tuscan village of San Valentino, which we all know is St. Valentine, back in the early teens. I hear these days the small village church is booked for years in advance to be married there on this day.

Reply by w30bob, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:05 pm
bowsprit wrote:

Happy St Valentine's day. For those still in the run, sincerely hope that Cupid's arrow will find its target. For those left alone because they received a ' bag', I read that the San Antonio Zoo in Texas for $5 will name a cockroach after your ex and feed it to the other animals. Better still, for $25 it will name a rat after them and let the reptiles devour it. 

What an ingenious way to make money.  My cool hat is off to them.  Bravo!

And of course Happy Valentine's Day to all my frontbutt friends.  

regards,

bob

Reply by xnine, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:47 pm

Chocolate red velvet cake fo rmy good dear.

Reply by currentsitguy, on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:26 pm
bowsprit wrote:

My evil side likes it!

Still, the best revenge on an ex is living well.

For me, I take joy in not being saddled with the twins my cheating ex had after getting knocked up by my ex "best friend" she was cheating with.

It took 19 years of a pointless marriage and cheating to finally meet the woman of my dreams. I would not change a minute considering the final outcome.

FWIW my profile photo is me on our honeymoon 5 years ago on our driving trip west camping in Mammoth, Yellowstone.

Earlier today I made her spit coffee while on the phone with a client (we're self employed and work from home) by giving her my "After all these years I still put up with you" Valentine's Day card.

* Please, do not post contact information like email, Facebook or Twitter accounts, or phone number. These will be removed by the Administrator.