Serious Prayers Needed

Replies
Views
Cplumber

Not to offend anyone, I need some serious prayers, none of this feel good thoughts or feelings stuff but some good old fashioned prayer warrior prayers! 8am tomorrow morning I go in to have mesh removed, I've had a oozing abscess/ fistula for 6 months, and tomorrow they fix it and they have to take fassia flaps from my thighs to patch holes. My surgeon say it's going to be A F**king huge surgery.

Thanks and blessings to you all

Cplumber

w30bob

Hi C,

Ok.........big day for you tomorrow!I'll leave the praying up to our prayers, (of which I am not) but you know we're all pullin' for ya!Shout back when you're able and Godspeed to you!

regards,

bob

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,315 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

praying all goes well

Bagface

Cplumber-Will be thinking of you tomorrow. I believe it will go well for you. Best wishes and keep us posted!

Past Member

Praying for you, "C". Anyone going through something this significant just ask I will.

Staying Hydrated with an Ostomy with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Tremarly1

Prayers out to you C, may you pull throughthis rough tine and come out better than when you go in...

lovely

HiCplumber, I pray for God to give the Drs wisdom and guide his hands. Also forquick healing. Was the F word what your Dr said or you. Anyway prayers going up let us know how it goes when you can.

Angelicamarie

Cplumber, prayers up!

Angelicamarie

bowsprit

They say that a sinner's prayers count. Mine headed your way. Best of luck and a speedy recovery.

newyorktorque

You've got mine.

looking forward

all of us arepulling for you--with all that you will do well!!!!

ron in mich

Good luck hope you have a speedy recovery.

Tickpol

I had part of my fascia taken from my right thigh to help close a surgical hernia years ago. That part wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. Healing the abdominal wound will always be job 1.

My prayers are with you.

Dave

iMacG5

I know prayer has different meanings to different folks. Some couldn’t exist without it and some don’t believe in it. I won’t reveal where I am in that mix but rest assured I believe your surgeon and staff have been able to acquire the skills and knowledge to make you a billion percent better. The Big Guy/Girl allowed that. I’m prepping to do the “Thank You” part already.
Sincerely,
Mike

britathrt60

Praying for you C.

God speed tomorrow and for your recovery.

Ange

Maried

I hope everything goes well ..thinking positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Morning glory

Prayers offered C.

Heidi92

Praying for you. God knows our very thoughts and he is with you. I wish you a speedy recovery from this very painful condition.

Puppyluv56

Thoughts and Prayers for you tomorrow and a speedy recovery!