Members

Replies
Views
Ea5ygoing

I am in UK and I am bombarded with people from USA is there not any members from UK

I have nothing against Americans but it would be very hard to form a relationship from so far away

w30bob

Hi easy,

Have you used the search under "Find Members". Just select United Kingdom from the drop down list for "Country". I just did and there's over 4 pages of pretty ladies from your side of the pond. Happy hunting,

Regards,

Bob

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

xnine

Males 14*30 pages =420 Females 14*35 pages=490. Search one up and send them a note.

HenryM

Go get him, Bill!

Ritz

Funny that happens for you , as I'm in the US and I mostly see people from the UK. I'm going to try Bobs way . Good luck

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

Yes there's few regular males that put posts on from the Uk if it's females your looking for there in short supply you will have to search for them and if your a full member send them a message and wait and see if you get a reply