How many people are really active on here?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
w30bob

We all wonder from time to time how many people are reading what we write on here. We know there are folks who don't post and then there are the regular posters. We also have no way to know how many members are still around or have left for greener pastures. So I'd like to find out in a snapshot just how many folks are active on here right now. I realize it's just a snapshot.........so here's what I'd like everyone to do to help me out.

If you're reading this between now (January 17, 2021) and a week from now (January 24, 2021) please post a reply. You don't need to write anything.......just reply with one word like "present" or something. Anything so I know you're on here. Then next Sunday we can count how many replies and see what this snapshot tells us. Either way it should be enlightening.

Thanks for your help!

regards,

bob

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

I'll go first.

Present!

;0)

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Uro2011

Present

xnine

Ok I'll play. Present

And one for my wife (wcde) not present, oh she here but does not go on.

lovely

Present

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
mild_mannered_super_hero

So there you have it....... four !

Ritz

Now you have another ! I'm here for my fix of enlightenment daily

kmedup

Great idea Bob. Just, K

width=

Puppyluv56

You just want presents from everyone! Is it your birthday!

haha ;PRESENT

Pup

Gemini16

Present =)

Cplumber

I will be that perfect #10

Lily17

Here!: )

Lily17

Past Member

Hey, Bob.

Here.

spyke5

Hi there I have been lurking with you all for about 9 months and finally updated my profile the other day. I can't say thank you enough for how much everybody helped me out. Sorry i don't tend to post but I do read stuff every couple of days. Mark

lovely

I think there are a lot of people that watch and read. They just don't post unless they are having a problem and that is ok also.

Ea5ygoing

I wonder

Bill

Present!

HenryM

Here! 

Longroad78

Here

Daanders

Five PRESENT

bowsprit

Count me in.

ron in mich

present, for my daily read.

Past Member

I'm around LOL...you can see from what most say on there profile they just join hoping to find some one to date and don't join in on posts or read them.....I'm surpprised the site is still going used to be much more active siite

Penguins7

Hey Teacher Bob,

Im PRESENT! During my several years on site people come and go and some don't log in much. Sorry no apple today. Penguins7

countyclare

Hello Bob,

I'm alive and well. I enjoy reading all the responses on here.

Stay well. I very much enjoy your communications.

Mike from Lakewood, Ohio

TerryLT

Me too please.

buttercup

Present BC

DeeDee60

Present - just renewed membership.

Jimky 1

Present

Two bags

I don't post very often, but I read every week.