How many folks are active... poll

In this discussion
Replies
Views
mild_mannered_super_hero

consider this an expansion on bobs post about how many folks are currently active on this site.

How often do you visit this site

1 daily or sometimes a few times per day

2 every few days

3 no more than once a week

4 monthly or less

you may Post your reply as the numbers above or ;make your own remarks ie: only on leap year, none your dang business, etc.

everyone who replies will be entered for a chance at a brand new car.... I will contact you if you win, prize substitution is at the sole discretion of me, all rights reserved , chances of winning dependent on numbers of entries, for a list of winners send a stamped envelope to : slim chance at best

P.O. Box 0001

Ain't gonna happen KY. 4440444

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

mild_mannered_super_hero

I'll go first, daily

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Lily17

Hey, Mild

I'm on this site on average...twice a day.

That car you're (not) giving away?Any air in the tires? )

When I (don't) win it, you can (not) ship it for me to:

Four Queens A Joker Enterprises, LLC

238 Royal Flush Road

Truth Or Consequences, NM88AAA

Lily17

Ritz

Several times a day

Past Member

Hi super hero,

Several times a day usually...mountain.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
xnine

Me

1 daily or sometimes a few times per day.

My wife

5 not at all

Bill

Daanders

Afew times a day

Puppyluv56

MMSH,

Most times once, sometimes twice, and sometimes not at all.
Do I get a choice of color on the car? Lol

Pup

ron in mich

lovely

Once or twice a day.

w30bob

How often am I on here?Too often!

I was going to get new tires for my car, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to win the prize.........so I'll hold off. When are you announcing the winner again??You're delivering it, right?

Wooo-Hooo...........a new car!!!Gonna head out and buy some new seat covers for it now.......so I can just slap them on when it gets here!

;0)

bob

Past Member

Recently I've been at home a lot more so usually daily

cmannine

just joined so I hope some people are online at least.

Puppyluv56

Welcome cmannine. Hope we can offer our experiences to benefit you and you may be able to help others! nbsp
great to have new folks!

Puppyluv

Lily17

Welcome Aboard, Cmannine!

I second Puppy's greeting! nbsp; Great to have you here! nbsp; :)

Lily17

lovely

Welcome cmannine.It is always good to see new people join.

w30bob

Yes, welcome aboard! nbsp; The mothership now counts 22,144 members, so we picked up 45 new ones in just a couple days!! nbsp; Awesome. nbsp; Unless they count every new member as 10 new members.......which would make more sense. nbsp; But no, I'm sure they don't. nbsp; nbsp

;0)

bob

Past Member

i've bounced between 1 and 4 since i joined...

blueonthetyne

hi, i will admit to not being on here for 3 years or more. the easy explaination has to be im well and coping with the ileostomy (7 years now )and defifinitly getting on with my life . i have made many friends near and far on here and still keep on contact so im not completely out the loop, i thought id drop by again and see what was new, i do hope you are all getting by in these strange times and will be logging in more often so if i can help anyone as we all do and done please be free to ask, this was the place i came 7 years ago and its why my ostomy life is bearable and worth living now...

Past Member

Daily

Lotstolearn

Love your answer, and truth or consequences NM. ! Not so far from here in El Paso. Ever been? The springs are magnificent. Very healing. Thanks for the grin. New here and learning the ropes. nbsp

Pinky

Hi MMSH - as you may have noticed, I get on this site now about once or twice a year! Am moving in August to Oregon. Will miss the SoCal lifestyle (sunshine) but I'll be near family. Enjoy all the photos you've posted. Never realized you are a farmer! Some of your photos remind me of my summers staying with relatives on their dairy farms in Wisconsin back in the 60s and 70s. Will need to update my profile once I get to Oregon. Take care, and glad to see you are keeping this site alive! Pinky

Past Member

I used to go on daily and more than once a day, but now its maybe every other day