Photo question

Replies
Views
freedancer

Do any of you folks know how to make the profile photo stay put?Everytime I log out it seems to disappear and then I have to load it all over again. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

HenryM

That sounds like an episode out of "The Twilight Zone."  I hope there's not some hidden meaning behind it.  Are you experiencing any physical symptoms?  P.S.  Perhaps you should query the site manager via "Contact Us." 

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,358 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

lovely

If you click on the wheel beside your picture in the top right hand corner of your page it will give you several things you can do. one is manage my photos. It will take you to your photos and under the photos it will give you options. click on the "Make Profile Photo". I think that is what you need hope this helps let me know. Best wishes and stay safe.

Ritz

Freelancer ,

It appears you have this ,as you have accomplished your profile picture. Sometimes I don't understand why people don't change or at least update their photos on here

Ritz

lovely

Hi ;Ritz, Maybe some people are like me and don't do selfies to often. I have changed mine a couple of times.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Ritz

lovely , I don't take selfies, but I'm really talking more about a persons variety of photos ,but when they  only have one photo ,yet it was from many years ago . You'd think a date would be given as the year it was from . I only have very few of myself within the past couple of years ...heck ,  I have  much better ones if I had used one dated back in time for sure . Just my thought .

And yes Lovely , your name suits you , as you are a lovely person on here . Stay well , Ritz

lovely

When I joined this site and had to put my information in lovely wa supposed to my password but I guess I put it in the wrong place. So I just left it. I have been to some people's pages and they have a lot of pictures. But a lot of them have no comments or likes. Maybe that is part of why they don't change then. Best wishes and stay safe nbsp

w30bob

For the same reason Dear Abby never updated hers.....we're not getting any better looking as time goes on.......so it's best to just leave things be.

;0)

Bob

Ritz

Are people that concerned about their outside looks ? It's the inside that matters most. Just my point of VIEWING.

ritz