Replies
Views
HenryM

No more posts for awhile.  Stay well.  HenryM

Ritz

Bummer ...stay well ..I'll miss them

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,362 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Bill

Hello HenryM. 

I suppose this means I'll have to get used to literally playing on my own again. 

Have a good time doing whatever.

Best wishes

Bill

Ritz

Bill ...I'll look forward to yours as well and we can only hope that Henry and Bob keep writing as well . I do look forward to all these writers every day , as I cannot write for nothin ! Ritz

bowsprit

Those posts will be missed. Thoroughly enjoyable they were. Best wishes.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
lovely

I hope all is well. Best wishes and stay safe.

Bill

Hello Ritz.
Regarding the forum: I cannot recall the first or the last time I initiated a topic on here, as I tend to be a ‘responder’ rather than an ‘initiator’. It is much the same in conversation, in that I tend to be an avid listener rather than an orator. Most of my writing (or at least my rhyming verse), are responses to other people’s experiences mixed with my own contemplations on the subjects.
I’m afraid I would be ‘lost’ without the literary stimulation provided by HenryM and the many others on this site over the years.
Let us hope that HenryM’s absence is only temporary and that he will re-join us in the near future.
Meanwhile, I suppose I’ll have to up my game in terms of blogging!
Best wishes
Bill

bowsprit

Go Bill. You have to take up the slack.

Ritz

Cmon Bill ...you can do this nbsp

iMacG5

Hey Henry, that's like closing the library. That shouldn't be allowed.  Well, OK, enjoy the break.  You know we'll be patient for your return 'cause we're ostomates and learned some virtues  from that.

Respectfully,

Mike