2 things that don't work together

Replies
Views
xnine

2 things that don't work together having big tits and a stoma bag you can't see what your bloody doing.

From Facebook - Full of shit ostomy humour

Past Member

LOL.

Puts a lovely pic in my mind though lol

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,370 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

I'LLhave two of those please ..

Maried

Ru you discussing male or female boobs?

xnine

Stold it from a female but it could be the same for some men.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Earth Angel

HILARIOUS nbsp

xnine

Facts of life

xnine

Replys from the other site were use a mirror.

Past Member

/></p>
						</div>
					</div>
                    <div class=

Past Member

Now That really is Hilarious Ms J o, Brilliant !!Definitely gonna steal that one .

Magoo .

Past Member

Now That really is Hilarious Ms J o, Brilliant !!Definitely gonna steal that one .

No , I don't want two of those !!

Magoo .

Past Member

I meant to ask , is that from personal experience Xnine ..?Something you've been keeping from your friends on MAO ..lol..

xnine

No I am an A cup I can see my stoma and more.

Past Member

Roflmao....a big beerbelly gets in the way too butsome bodacious Mammariesare much mmore funand much prettier , can even ofer the .gift of milky goodness for the little , or maybe not so little ones ..lol. You guys are weird ( like me ) but sooo much fun to be around .

Stay safe my Osto Friendsand don't leak on yourbedmates

Love Y'alllll Eamon .