Free Stuff

Replies
Views
xnine

I am posting this with a heavy heart, I am donating all of my working materials as I no longer have the desire to do anything with them. It is a lot of work for very little recognition. I am really tired..... Only serious inquiries please..........
Below is the list of materials.
1.Broom and dustpan
2. Sponges
3. Scrubbing brushes.
4. Mop Bucket
5. Push mower
6. Vacuum
7. Soap (laundry, dish, you name it)
8. Dog poop shovel
9. Garbage bags
10. Toilet brush
Please pm if interested
Steal it if you find it funny too!!
I hope this gave you a smile! The world needs More!

Maried

Ha Ha !!! that is pretty good.
Love the words "Free Stuff"

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,367 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

Hey there Mister X , so you've gotspecial powers ? I figure that's why you're giving that stuff away ...snap your fingers , wiggle the nose maybeand you're done?I Know , you got a Maid and he/she has all their own supplies so put up your feet and have a cold pint of Guinness

Puppyluv56

Haha. I am with you! I am willing to give mine away as well if someone else would clean my house and yard! Lol

pup

ron in mich

Hi X sounds like someone got a case of spring fever and not wanting to start any projects, i look out the window at the matted grass from heavy snows and think maybe tommorow i,ll start raking but then i pour another cup of coffee and put my feet up.

Words of Encouragement from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister
iMacG5

Hi X. I got really excited about your offer and I plan to PM you for more details. I need to know, for instance, the length and diameter of the broom handle and color is important also. I won’t use a thin handle broom especially if it’s indigo or cherese. We’ll maybe indigo if it’s about 7/8 inch in diameter. It’s also important to me if the previous user swept from right to left or the opposite.
I’ll put together a complete list and we could spend some time discussing stuff.
Thanks for the offer but, as you might have determined, I’m really busy and it might be some time before I get back to you.
Mike

lovely

Like ;ron in mich said I get spring fever and just sit back down in my recliner. I make a mental list every morning what I am going to do today. For some reason after I eat breakfast the list disappears. Best wish and stay safe

Puppyluv56

Lovely,

i am the same. Lately with the wonderful spring weather I have been coaxed out to the sunshine and done a lot of yard work! UGH! I find that I have to start early and I can stay going but if I quit once, I am done for the day! The house has gone to hell though! Lol now those lost disappear with my coffee in the morning!

Puppyluv

Lily17

Hi, Pup!

How much does your Coaxer charge per hour? nbsp; If it's reasonable, I may have to give them a call, as they sound quite competent... nbsp; I hope they like a challenge. nbsp; LOL

Lily17

Puppyluv56

Haha! It is worth any price right? Lol

Lily17

It IS, Pup! nbsp; Especially since I had to fire my lazy-ass housekeeping amp; yardwork elves! nbsp; Slackers... nbsp; LOL

Lily17