Ostomy Memories of Latest U.S. Sport

Replies
Views
HenryM

TWITTER HAS NO INTEREST for me, but I do see its users’ commentary when I’m surfing news sites and there is an item about another dumb-head politician getting raked over the coals for some idiotic tweet. Holding stupid pols up to ridicule via tweet responses seems to be the new American sport.
Bertrand Russell once wrote: “Aristotle calls man the rational animal. All my life I have been seeking evidence to confirm this.”
To avoid controversy, I won’t include specific examples here. Suffice it to say there are plenty of them, wholly ludicrous statements tweeted by politicos, followed by a laughing rampage of responses pointing out the error, the delusion, the lie, the inane whataboutism, and the screeching hypocrisy of the pol’s statement.
Bertrand Russell died in 1970 at the age of 97. Were he alive today, I’m afraid, he’d yet to have fulfilled his quest.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.