Ballooning

Replies
Views
patrickrichardson1946

Any advice on wind or ballooning

lovely

Hi PatrickRichardson1946, this subject has been discussed a lot. If you click on the Collections tab at the top of the page and click on Premium Content, scroll down to "General Knowledge," there is a lot of information there.

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,356 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Morning glory

Hi Patrick, just a few quick tips... chew your food well, avoid gassy foods such as broccoli, beans, cabbage. You can read the articles on this as Lovely mentioned. That has good info. I also use Gas Ex. That really helps me.

Bill

Hello Patrick.

As for 'Ballooning' : I resolved it by irrigation and not wearing bags; At nights I wear my irrigation sleeve as a bag and there is no way that I could generate enough gas to make that device balloon.

Apart from Lovely's post, it seems very helpful that admin have put a pop-up on this post about 'PREMIUM CONTENT' in which they list 'BALLOONING' as a helpful forum topic. I did deem to have a quick look and there are 38 past posts listed there, with loads of useful replies.

This site is developing all the time and the more people contribute, the more helpful it becomes.

Best wishes

Bill  

patrickrichardson1946

Thanks, lovely. Will do. You people from the Carolinas are very helpful. Patrick

Stories of Living Life to the Fullest from Ostomy Advocates I Hollister