Member reviews

In this discussion
Replies
Views
xnine

There only 7 reviews posted. I no longer see access to post a review. Is that for everyone or just those that have posted a review? I thought there would be more than 7. Other wise what was the point. Ok I see it under the pen and paper icon.

It is up to eight.

They searched for related posts and added them to reviews. Now there lots

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,102 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

w30bob

Sorry X......don't know what you're talking about. Reviews of what?Don't see anything under my pen and paper icon except it says "post" when I move my mouse over it. If I click it......it says "Post in Forum" or "Start a Blog".....nothing about a review.

regards,

bob

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Bill

Hello Bob.

The 'reviews' have been placed in the 'Collections' section. Sometimes this site is a bit difficult to navigate until you have been along a route previously and know your way around.  Interstingly, I usually rely on you for this sort of information!

Best wishes

Bill

Past Member

I posted a review I had no idea where they were either. Good to know Bill, thanks guys. ..mountain.

xnine

That is odd. You have to go to home first, then it will show up.

It is for reviews of the site.

Getting Support in the Ostomy Community with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
w30bob

Wow.........really never knew these were even there. nbsp; My browser brings me right to the forum, so I don't explore too much on here. nbsp; But I did what X said......hit Home and then the pen and pencil icon......and it gave me the option to post a review. nbsp; When I clicked that there was a small box that said "Other Reviews". nbsp; Wow......who knew (other than you guys). nbsp; Go figure. nbsp; Guess we're even Bill!!

Cheers!

bob

xnine

Now we have 8