Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,430 members

Jogging...


Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:19 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

LOL 

Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:07 pm

Jogging sucks. 😁 it's horrible on your joints. Either run or walk but that pounding that jogging creates is tough on your body. However, I don't mind seeing women out jogging in their leggings/sports bra outfits. 😍 

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,430 members
Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:06 pm


AlexT wrote:

Jogging sucks. 😁 it's horrible on your joints. Either run or walk but that pounding that jogging creates is tough on your body. However, I don't mind seeing women out jogging in their leggings/s...

I agree, well, not about the jogging women part, but my level of happiness increased the day I gave up jogging!  I did it for over ten years and hated every minute of it.  Can't believe I stuck with it that long.  Fast walking is much better and more enjoyable, and your joints will thank you!

Terry

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:29 pm


AlexT wrote:

Jogging sucks. 😁 it's horrible on your joints. Either run or walk but that pounding that jogging creates is tough on your body. However, I don't mind seeing women out jogging in their leggings/s...

Alex, watching women jog will not improve your memory lol 😂 

😇

Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:53 pm


Earth Angel wrote:

Alex, watching women jog will not improve your memory lol 😂 

😇

HA! Maybe not, however it reminds me of the areas to focus on when the time comes. 😁


Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:23 pm


AlexT wrote:

HA! Maybe not, however it reminds me of the areas to focus on when the time comes. 😁

🤦‍♀️

Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:01 pm

That's if you have a memory on what to focus on 😂

😇


Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:20 pm


Earth Angel wrote:

That's if you have a memory on what to focus on 😂

😇

LOL


Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:27 pm


AlexT wrote:

Jogging sucks. 😁 it's horrible on your joints. Either run or walk but that pounding that jogging creates is tough on your body. However, I don't mind seeing women out jogging in their leggings/s...

Might as well give up if we stop looking  ☘😱

Who's  a Naughty Boy then  😜😜

Monty Python.  🤡  Don't worry Alex  it's  " not the Spanish Inquisition " Magoo  ☘


Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:37 pm

PS   ,  I actually got some of those leggings with the  fleece on the inside  for Mountain Biking in Ireland . They keep everything nice and toasty and unlike Sweatpants  they don't get caught in the chain  or on the bushes . Miss Kitty always complained that I have no Butt so not much for the  lovely Irish Coleens to look at  !!   Yes ,  Coleen is actually Gaelic  for Girl , or  Girleen   , an Irish Granny's  term .

  Although a giggling  Irish  Coleen once shouted  after me on the bike ......."...Ye have luvely legs "...  LOL   🤠☘

Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:15 pm


Anonymous wrote:

PS   ,  I actually got some of those leggings with the  fleece on the inside  for Mountain Biking in Ireland . They keep everything nice and toasty and unlike Sweatpants  they don't get caugh...

You Irish are strange folks. 😂 

Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:18 pm


Earth Angel wrote:

That's if you have a memory on what to focus on 😂

😇

If my memory's not there, then I'll use the Braille method, feel around til I find the bumps. 😮👐


Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:44 pm

LOL....That's actually my preferred method ,  Touchie  Feelie , the personal touch. 

we are indeed  ! !  sometimes  a bit of Strange is good .

Eamon  Happy New Year .


Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:48 pm

Google  "Monty Python , Spanish Inquisition "....funny stuff 

Eamon.

Axl
Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:34 am

Should never run unless something is chasing you .....


Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:02 am


Axl wrote:

Should never run unless something is chasing you .....

LOL true!

Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:15 am


AlexT wrote:

If my memory's not there, then I'll use the Braille method, feel around til I find the bumps. 😮👐

So resourceful 😂

😇

Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:07 pm


Axl wrote:

Should never run unless something is chasing you .....

Totally!!


Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:59 pm

Yeaaaa   !! 

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours