Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,431 members

What is your favorite dinosaur?


Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:03 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Mine is Stegosaurus! 😍🦖🦕

Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:43 am

Sorry but I don't think I can pick one they all scare crap out of me 😂 XX

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,431 members

Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:53 am


Caz67 wrote:

Sorry but I don't think I can pick one they all scare crap out of me 😂 XX

LOL How about these cute one? 

Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:22 am

I like the secondary definition of DINOSAUR:  a person that is outdated or has become obsolete because of failure to adapt to changing circumstances.  Using this definition, my favorite dinosaur is the guy I see when I look in the mirror.

Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:12 am

Raptor if I feel like irritating/annoying people.

Triceratop(if I spelled that correctly) if im in the big soft and cuddly mood. 


Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:22 am


HenryM wrote:

I like the secondary definition of DINOSAUR:  a person that is outdated or has become obsolete because of failure to adapt to changing circumstances.  Using this definition, my favorite dinosaur ...

Awww dinosaurs are also very cool with lots of great stories to tell!


Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:23 am


AlexT wrote:

Raptor if I feel like irritating/annoying people.

Triceratop(if I spelled that correctly) if im in the big soft and cuddly mood. 

LOL I will only talk to you in your Triceratops mood! 😬😘

Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:48 pm


Anonymous wrote:

LOL How about these cute one? 

Much B thanks 😊 xx

Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:28 pm

I like the gentle giant Brachiosaurus. 😁  


Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:04 am


TreeOfHope wrote:

I like the gentle giant Brachiosaurus. 😁  

Cute 😍 

Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:56 pm


HenryM wrote:

I like the secondary definition of DINOSAUR:  a person that is outdated or has become obsolete because of failure to adapt to changing circumstances.  Using this definition, my favorite dinosaur ...

My first thought was "I'm my favorite dinosaur!" 😉🤣

Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:39 pm


Anonymous wrote:

Cute 😍 

They are veggie & gentle like their relatives giraffes 🦒 

Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:22 pm

Dino

Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:49 pm


corbiator! wrote:

Dino

you remember Dino?


Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:55 pm


corbiator! wrote:

you remember Dino?

The Flintstones lol

Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:04 pm

That too, I prefer Brenda Lee singing the add song for Sinclair gasoline

jb


Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:20 pm


corbiator! wrote:

That too, I prefer Brenda Lee singing the add song for Sinclair gasoline

jb

Don't know that lol

Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:28 pm

That's alright youtube it? But I'll go with the Flintstone, so it's offical LOL

jb



Last edited by corbiator! on Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:47 pm


corbiator! wrote:

That's alright youtube it? But I'll go with the Flintstone, so it's offical LOL

jb

LOL

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.
All times are GMT - 5 Hours