Seeking ideas for cancer-free anniversary tattoo - guy themed

In this discussion
Replies
Views
AlexT
Reply to Earth Angel

I've been looking daily for the picture of your tattoo on you.........

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

RaenotRay

https://fb.watch/bkiISDB5-D/

Hopefully the link works. I've never commented, much less tried to share, but this made me think of your query. It may not solve your tattoo finding issue. It's beautiful and inspiring though.

-Rachel

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
AlexT

Thanks Rachel. Unfortunately, the link didn't work for me. I'm pretty technologically dumb though, so maybe it's my fault. Can you post a picture of it? And don't be shy to comment on anything, everyone's input is important.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

It is pretty amazing. I want to do something around my stoma and scars on my tummy. A much smaller scale though. LOL Maybe a vine with flowers?

AlexT

See, I am computer dumb if someone can view it. It must be good if someone replies with "it's amazing". I guess I could hit myself with a hammer to see if I can get it to work? If it doesn't, at least I'd feel better.

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member
Reply to AlexT

Must be the iPhones that don't work with videos...posting or viewing.

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

Maybe it is my phone. I mean, I flip it open, pull the little antenna out and it seems to work great for the basic stuff like actually calling someone. Works okay for texting but you can only see about 3 words at a time cause the print is so big. Anything else I can't seem to get to work.

RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

I thought I had it all figured out, lol. I took a screen recording of the video, but the type of file "is not allowed". The file was sent to me on Facebook. If you have Facebook, search 'Inked Magazine Phil Garcia'. Then scroll down until you can click just 'Phil Garcia'. The video was posted January 1st. (It's a mostly naked woman.)

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

You definitely should. Beauty from ashes, so to speak.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

I think I will design my own. I have a few little scars from gallbladder removal surgery, a big scar from colorectal cancer surgery, stretch marks from my pregnancies, and then my stoma. Because there is so much LOL, I was thinking a vine... add the dark blue ribbon for colorectal cancer survivor, pink blue ribbon for my miscarriages.

I like this one...just add the ribbons....one big dark blue one, 2 little pink blue ones.

Justbreathe
Reply to AlexT

Hey...just a thought...it may be time for you to get a newer phone...only three words at a time could be serious. For example, what if you read the first three words and your phone went "tits up" so to speak....consider these possibilities

I want you.....

to take the garbage out

To pay the phone bill

To know you are the winner of our one million dollar contest and you must call within the next 3 minutes!

KEEP SMILING'

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

Your idea sounds beautiful! I'd love to see it when it's done. I have 4 tattoos so far, and I can't wait to get a few more.

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

Pictures or you don't have any.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

It would be great to see yours as well.

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

I like the top one.

Past Member
Reply to AlexT

It will be a combination of all of them...a vine to cover some stretch marks, scars, dark blue ribbon for colorectal cancer survivor, pink and blue ribbon for my miscarriages.

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

I'm just not sure what that squiggly black thing is in the bottom picture, the ribbon looks fine.

Past Member
Reply to AlexT

It's a heart... maybe this one is better...

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

Yes, that's better. For a minute, I thought I was looking for a giraffe or dog again.

Past Member
Reply to AlexT

lol

RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

I just added mine to my profile. I'm too stubborn to let a challenge go.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

Yours are beautiful.

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

Thank you! Each one was very therapeutic. I've been through a lot in life, and they're a testament to who I am now.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

Hugs. Send me a message if you ever need to talk. I'm a good listener.

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

Thank you so much! I'm really enjoying my time with folks that get it.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

Yes, it is nice to have that support.

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

Rachel, you have nice tattoos. Someone who steps up to a challenge,

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

Mostly naked women, Phil Garcia, tattoos.....I can't type this fast enough.

RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

You crack me up.

mikamouse

I got the ribbon for my cancer... which was the bladder