Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,431 members

This is why a dog is happier...

Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:23 am
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:15 am

So so true ๐Ÿ˜ XX

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,431 members
Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:43 am

But...maybe they're both thinking about sex.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:46 am

HenryM wrote:

But...maybe they're both thinking about sex.

If they are both male then probably so.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜…

Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:56 am

Miss goody two shoesย  โ˜˜... somehow that makes more sense when spokenย  than when written !๐Ÿคก

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:10 am

Anonymous wrote:

Miss goody two shoesย  โ˜˜... somehow that makes more sense when spokenย  than when written !๐Ÿคก

LOL What statement are you referring to?ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:11 am

Anonymous wrote:

If they are both male then probably so.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜…

It's our DNA, not our fault. Plus,if my memory is correct, it feels really good. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคซ

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:27 am

AlexT wrote:

It's our DNA, not our fault. Plus,if my memory is correct, it feels really good. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคซ

LOLย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:30 am

AlexT wrote:

You've hit on why MEMORY is so crucial in our lives.ย  :)

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:36 am

According to studies that I just looked up, about 19 times per day for men. 10 times per day for women. You ladies need to up your game, we're winning. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:41 am

AlexT wrote:

According to studies that I just looked up, about 19 times per day for men. 10 times per day for women. You ladies need to up your game, we're winning. ๐Ÿ˜˜

LOL Maybe all you wonderful guys should 'up your game' to give all us wonderful gals something to 'up our game' with.ย ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’‹ย 

Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:01 am

Anonymous wrote:

LOL Maybe all you wonderful guys should 'up your game' to give all us wonderful gals something to 'up our game' with.ย ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’‹ย 

I wasn't going to add this to the equation but all you lovely women hold the prize that we Neanderthals are thinking about, so technically women are cheating. ๐Ÿ˜ And I always thought it wasn't about the size of our game but how good we can wiggle during the game? This is almost too much ....๐Ÿ’†โ€โ™‚๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜

Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:08 am

AlexT wrote:

I wasn't going to add this to the equation but all you lovely women hold the prize that we Neanderthals are thinking about, so technically women are cheating. ๐Ÿ˜ And I always thought it wasn't ab...

Alex, you've got that right! Remember, us women hold all the power!!!!ย 
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡

Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:19 am

Earth Angel wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡

Lol sounds like a song ๐ŸŽต ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:23 am

Earth Angel wrote:

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡

Yes ma'am. ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™‚๏ธ( I think the arrows mean I'm bowing, if not, disregard) ๐Ÿ˜ You lovely females hold the prize and the kryptonite....all in one. Us males were doomed from the get go. โ˜น๏ธ Hopefully I can wiggle my way out of this somehow.ย 

Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:07 am

Were making up for previous life times Alex T . Shoot that poison arrow through my heart ๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry too many murder programs I'm watching lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ xx

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.