Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,431 members

Helpful Website

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:57 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

I found a very helpful website... Vegan Ostomy. He does helpful blogs/video's on many problems ostomates come across. He also does reviews on lots of products.

www.veganostomy.ca

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:06 pm

Yes, it is a great site, and another good resource to have in your back pocket.  Eric (the administrator) is awesome and always on hand to answer questions himself (he has an ileostomy).

Terry

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,431 members

Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:08 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

Yes, it is a great site, and another good resource to have in your back pocket.  Eric (the administrator) is awesome and always on hand to answer questions himself (he has an ileostomy).

Terry

I really like him. :)

Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:21 pm

Anonymous wrote:

I really like him. :)

And just to be clear to anyone who may be interested in visiting this website, it's called Veganostomy because Eric, who is a vegan, wanted to provide a resource to other vegan ostomates, but it is definitely not restricted to vegans only.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:39 pm

YES! I joined the forum over there a few years ago and have found it to be one of the most caring communities on the Internet. Hoping this one is much the same. :)

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.