RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

This is the best conversation.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

I have no idea what is going on LOL ;‍‍&zwj

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,423 members. Get inside and you will see.

It's not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed.

Many come here for advice or to give advice 🗣, others have found good friends 🤗, and there are also those who have found love 💓. Most of all, people are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

riealla
Reply to RaenotRay

I agree. It's making me laugh in a good way. :)

AlexT

So Sally pinned Magoo in a wrestling match?

Past Member

This is what happens when you get a lot of weirdos with anonymity sitting around chatting....all this weirdness without the benefit of drugs!!! Think of the possibilities with drugs!! LOL. I don't need the drugs, strange enough already!!

Welcome to Bedlam!!

Eamon

How to Manage Ostomy Leaks with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
Past Member

One of these days Alex, maybe you can be the referee!! Lol...! I'm vertically challenged so Sally might beat the crap out of me!! Should I take out extra insurance for the bout I wonder?! Whaddya think Sally....

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

Can I wear the striped shirt too?

RaenotRay
Reply to riealla

Exactly! I was dying reading this.

RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

Only if you wear the boxers.

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

Deal.

RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

I guess I should come and film it. "Pictures or it didn't happen" after all. &zwj

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

It would be a good video seeing Sally pin Magoo in a wrestling match. Oh wait, did you mean me in my boxers and referee shirt? I kinda feel violated at the moment.

RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

It would be a great show. So, when you say "feel violated", is that a bad thing?

Past Member

Well, I'm vertically challenged as well... so no excuse! LOL... And there are so many types of wrestling we could pick from... mud wrestling, oil wrestling to name a couple of fun ones... ‍ Heck, we could wrestle in whatever you want! Do you like honey, honey? This country gal is not scared of a challenge. ‍ Saddle up! LOL Hugs, Mustang Sally &zwj

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

Absolutely not a bad thing.

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

I think Magoo just got more than he can handle. The real Sally is in the house.

Past Member

Wow!! Finally caught my breath!! Now I'm really scared!! Guess I'll need that extra insurance. Sounds like there might be a drowning hazard!! Tried Honey, HoneyLOL!! Very messy but so delicious.. haha.. we could... better watch my phraseology here.... never mindlol...... not giving away any of my secrets

Eamon

Eamon

Past Member

You are so funny! ...drowning hazard!! We could even use maple syrup... very popular here in Canuck land. And I LOVE it! LOL

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

Could you please explain using honey in your wrestling match? ........

Past Member
Reply to AlexT

Hmmm, we might be switching to maple syrup now... very popular here in Canuck land...

AlexT
Reply to Anonymous

What a sticky mess. You'll probably need a shower after the wrestling death match. Remember, a little syrup goes a long way.

Past Member
Reply to AlexT

I know, eh?! But I do love it so much!!

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

Yup, definitely filming. I may also be making waffles.. ‍

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

LOL OMG Rae that made me laugh so much!

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

This whole conversation just made me hungry.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

I know, eh?!

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

Since I'm reffing the match, I'll get Sir Mix A Lot going and play his "Buttermilk Biscuit" song.

Past Member

"Eh!"

Past Member
Reply to AlexT

Never heard of Sir Mix Alot... but the more the merrier! Songs about food will be a big hit!

RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

Yes! Love it! Isn't there a cute song about milkshakes too?