Dentist's Charismatic Viral Video Sparks Nationwide Frenzy

In this discussion
Replies
Views
lovely

Would you want a dentist like this? The first video he did got over 3 million views. He was on Steve Harvey and several other talk shows. This hunky dentist has all the right moves, and he's setting social media on fire. Women across America are swooning over Dr. Rich Constantine, a dentist from Greenville, South Carolina. He never expected the attention coming his way when he posted a video doing the "Shiggy Challenge" to Drake's "In My Feelings." He got up the nerve after co-workers challenged him. Now, women are vowing to go to just about any length to sit in his dental chair. The video has generated nearly a million comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xKGmZQbzqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOOq_p495ys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldrXrJeEdJQ

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,107 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member

He does have some great moves! And a great smile! Thanks, lovely!

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
RaenotRay

He definitely had me smiling. I'd love to be in his friend group, but he reminds me of my oldest son. No hot and bothered here.

AlexT

My twerking is way hotter.

RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

It's not true unless there's video. ‍

Living with Your Ostomy | Hollister
lovely
Reply to AlexT

Can't make a decision unless we see a video.

RaenotRay
Reply to lovely

Exactly.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

Absolutely! LOL

lovely

He is not only a dentist but he and his wife donate money and time for cancer and other community problems. All around good man.

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

I'm guessing this is in response to showing your tattoos to us? ‍ Which I highly enjoyed, by the way. The video of my twerking is highly sought after and worth a fortune, but for you I might be willing to make an exception.

RaenotRay
Reply to AlexT

You never disappoint, Alex. I figured you'd know I was referencing the tattoo comment. C'mon, Alex, let that bag *swing*!

Earth Angel
Reply to AlexT

Let's see Alex.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

I think I'm gonna need sunglasses for this one.

Earth Angel

Just like Magic Mike LOL

Past Member
Reply to Earth Angel

LMAO

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

Anytime an ostomy bag is swinging, sunglasses would be a good idea. Alex hasn't replied... must be working on his video. ‍

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

Go Alex!

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

LMAO

Abefroman1969
Reply to AlexT

Wasn't it you that said something to the effect of "pics or it didn't happen?"

Not trying to gang up, Alex. Us dudes gotta stick together, but I think the ladies gotcha on this one!

RaenotRay
Reply to Abefroman1969

Paul definitely has a point, Alex. ‍

Past Member
Reply to Abefroman1969

Yep! The ladies do! LOL

Earth Angel
Reply to Anonymous

A suggestion, Alex - wear your hunting camo thong for your video!

Past Member
Reply to Earth Angel

What a visual! ROFL

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

This thread gets better and better.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

Where is Alex anyways? He's taking a long time to make his video. I hope he is okay. Maybe he fell and can't get up? And his Amazon Echo Silver is in the other room?

RaenotRay
Reply to Anonymous

He'll probably say he was working or some such nonsense. Twerking is harder than it looks. There's a good tutorial on YouTube, Alex.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

Oh, I found the tutorial video for you, Alex! Don't hurt yourself, darlin'!

RaenotRay

Oh my goodness! I'm dying!

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

It's a good thing he is such a good sport!

AlexT
Reply to RaenotRay

Rachel, are you sure you want to see this video? You'd probably be moving to Nebraska the next day. As soon as I get my bag unstuck from the ceiling, I get out of the ER from dislocating both hips, and I get this piece of string out of my ass, I'll get you the video. The things I'll do for beautiful women.