Seeking Advice on Fistula Repair, Reversal, and Midline Incision

In this discussion
Replies
Views
About
This topic discusses experiences and advice on fistula repair, reversal, and midline incision, providing insights and support for those facing similar challenges.
TerryLT

Hi Rae, I have no advice to offer on your upcoming surgery, but I wish you all the best and hope it's a success. You are a lifetime member for sure, and you better stick around! We want to know how things work out for you, but you will also have advice for other ostomates in the future, being someone who has lived the experience. I agree with Axl, you are one of the good ones, can't afford to lose you!

Keep us posted and tons of good luck and good vibes being sent your way!

Terry

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,090 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

It will be fun to read these in a year or so! LOL

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
RaenotRay
Reply to TerryLT

Terry,

Thank you for the sweet response. I love this amazing group, and I wanted to stick around. You are definitely one of the good ones too!

-Rae

lovely

Hi Rae, pray everything goes well and you have a speedy recovery. I hope you do stay with us and let us know how it goes. There will probably be people that can be helped with your post about everything.

Past Member

Not sure why I'm only seeing this now. But hope everything worked out! :)

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister