Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,920 members

Icebreaker questions :)

Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:09 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:10 pm

Here we go again! Person who starts chooses the first #. After you go assign the next #. ❤️

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,920 members

Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:17 pm

Thanks Rae! I love these fun games! ❤️😍 Had to put my readers on for this one! LOL 🧐

12 (If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, what would it be?): Ice cream 🍦

Next #19: What's the worst pickup line you have ever heard/dished out?

Last edited by on Tue Apr 19, 2022 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:57 pm

#19: What's the worst pickup line you have ever heard/dished out?

"I spose a shag is out of the question?" 

I kid you not!  We breed 'em classy down here, LOL!

Next # 3 - What animal would be the most terrifying if it could speak?

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:48 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Rae! I love these fun games! ❤️😍 Had to put my readers on for this one! LOL 🧐

12 (If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, what would it be?): Ice cream 🍦

Next #1...

I know, the print was tough to transfer over. 😂 Ice cream is an excellent choice. ❤️

Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:53 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Next # 3 - What animal wou...

Haha, at least it was a straightforward pickup line. 😂 Might actually work on me, lol.

Honestly, the most terrifying animal I can think of to start speaking would be the ones we live with everyday. I can’t imagine if my cat, Henry, started giving me his opinions. Or the things he sees and hears everyday. I can just imagine him telling me how unattractive I look from certain angles, lol.

Next up: #21 What is the weirdest thing you find attractive in a person? 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:11 am
21…..that’s really tough. I have certain things that I find very attractive in general but in all honesty, any woman I find attractive is so in her own way. However, for weird there is a certain outfit that a woman could wear that would send me over the top. 😍 Next up #10
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:14 am

Anonymous wrote:

Don’t leave us hanging, did it work on you? 😁

Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:45 am

AlexT wrote:

21…..that’s really tough. I have certain things that I find very attractive in general but in all honesty, any woman I find attractive is so in her own way. However, for weird there is a certai...

Number 10:  If you were reincarnated as a famous landmark what would you be?

The Statue of Liberty - just cos, she rocks!

NEXT Number 14:  What would be the worst movie sequel ever made?

P.S. In answer to your other question Alex.....bloody oath (= damn straight in American) LOL! 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:57 am

Anonymous wrote:

P...

Haha, I love that Jo! I do believe Alex left us hanging as well. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:01 am

Anonymous wrote:

P...

The Statue of Liberty is an excellent choice. There must be so many stories she could tell. ❤️
     Worst movie sequel would have to be Groundhog Day. The first one went on forever. 😂

Next Up: #24 What’s something weird you recommend everyone tries at least once? 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:44 am

24: What’s something weird you recommend everyone tries at least once? 

Cause a scene dancing. For example grocery store dancing (if they didn't want you to dance they wouldn't play the good music). 😉 It is such a great feeling to be silly in public and not give a F**k... and others will join in. LOL

Next #5: If you had a warning label, what would yours be?

Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:08 am

My warning label would probably be “this one’s a little weird”. 

Next #9: who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?

Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:12 am

Anonymous wrote:

Cause a scene dancing. For example grocery store dancing (if they didn't want you to dance they wouldn't play the good mu...

CAUTION

No filter! 

I have this tendency to speak my mind especially when someone is clearly lying and have/will/do make it known I see right through that BS!

Next question #11 what celebrity chef would you like to have make you a meal? 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:22 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

CAUTION

No filter! 

I have this tendency to speak my mind especially when someone is clearly lying and have/will/do make it known I see right through that BS!

Next question #11 what celebrity c...

It seems we were replying at about the same time, oops! So I’ll answer yours as well 😊. The celebrity chef I’d pick might be Gino D’Adampo, not only coz of the food, but he also seems to be an absolute hoot to be around.

I’ll stand my my next = #9: who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?

Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:29 am

Anonymous wrote:

😳 That is one of the worse ones. LOL

Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:31 am

RaenotRay wrote:

Haha, at least it was a straightforward pickup line. 😂 Might actually work on me, lol.

Honestly, the most terrifying animal I can think of to start speaking would be the ones we...

Talking pets would be cool, but weird and also a little creepy. LOL 😬 🙄😅

Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:32 am

AlexT wrote:

21…..that’s really tough. I have certain things that I find very attractive in general but in all honesty, any woman I find attractive is so in her own way. However, for weird there is a certai...

LOL

Last edited by on Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:34 am

Meadow Snow wrote:

My warning label would probably be “this one’s a little weird”. 

Next #9: who or where would you haunt if you were a ghost?

Weird rocks in my book! 😍😎

Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:35 am

Abefroman1969 wrote:

CAUTION

No filter! 

Next question #11 what celebrity c...

Good way to be! Too much BS in this world. Say what you mean/mean what you say. 🥰

Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:40 am

RaenotRay wrote:

Haha, I love that Jo! I do believe Alex left us hanging as well. 🤷🏼‍♀️

🤫 I could list the few things that I find very attractive and that outfit but what fun would that be seeing a woman trying to clone herself into what I like and not being herself and being/having what she likes/wants? 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:31 am

Meadow Snow wrote:

It seems we were replying at about the same time, oops! So I’ll answer yours as well 😊. The celebrity chef I’d pick might be Gino D’Adampo, not only coz of the food, but he also seems to ...

#9……I’d haunt the White House. Then, I could see what actually goes on and I could really mess with Biden. 😁 Next up…#6

Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:41 am

AlexT wrote:

#9……I’d haunt the White House. Then, I could see what actually goes on and I could really mess with Biden. 😁 Next up…#6

6: Would you rather go 30 days without your phone or your entire life without dessert?

That one is easy... I pick 30 days without my phone! Who can even live without desserts?! 😅

Next: 25: What do you think is the most unpleasant sounding word? 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:25 pm

Meadow Snow wrote:

It seems we were replying at about the same time, oops! So I’ll answer yours as well 😊. The celebrity chef I’d pick might be Gino D’Adampo, not only coz of the food, but he also seems to ...

Alex beat me to it but I’d haunt my aunt for lots of reasons and hopefully scare some sense into her! 

Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:32 pm

Abefroman1969 wrote:

Alex beat me to it but I’d haunt my aunt for lots of reasons and hopefully scare some sense into her! 

Oh no! There must be a story here?! 😄

Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:51 pm

#25……lugubrious Next up # 18

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:17 pm

AlexT wrote:

#25……lugubrious Next up # 18

I’m going to be saying “lugubrious” all day now. 😂

#18 Do you have any superstitions? I honestly don’t.. (unless you count running in from the car in the dark. I can walk out to it, but the journey back is scary, lol) I’ll keep #18 alive! Next up!

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:22 pm

Anonymous wrote:

Cause a scene dancing. For example grocery store dancing (if they didn't want you to dance they wouldn't play the good mu...

I love this! I used to do it to my kids when they weren’t behaving in public. “Do you know what I feel like doing? Dancing!” They’d get in line awful quick. 😂

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:23 pm

AlexT wrote:

🤫 I could list the few things that I find very attractive and that outfit but what fun would that be seeing a woman trying to clone herself into what I like and not being herself and being/havin...

Hmm, I think I could handle myself. Tell us the inner workings of your brain Alex. 😇

Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:25 pm

RaenotRay wrote:

I love this! I used to do it to my kids when they weren’t behaving in public. “Do you know what I feel like doing? Dancing!” They’d get in line awful quick. 😂

LOL Kids hate when moms embarrass them. 😛

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.