Ostomy Memories of Old Movies

Replies
Views
HenryM

HOSPITALIZED IN UTAH in 2011, while channel surfing with the remote control from my bed late one night, I discovered Turner Classic Movies (TCM) channel.  It has been a favorite ever since.  I lost it for a time with our signal and internet provider, but we just changed over to a different company and – three cheers! – I can get TCM again.  Looking at their schedule for the month of May, I found seven great films that will be playing at times when I’ll actually be awake to watch them.  On Sunday, May 1, at 5:15 PM, ‘Lolita.’  Tuesday, May 3, at 3:45 PM, ‘From Here to Eternity.’  Wednesday, May 4, at 3:45 PM, ‘Dr. Strangelove.’  Sunday, May 15, at 11:30 AM, ‘A Farewell to Arms.’  Wednesday, May 18, at 4:45 AM, ‘Casablanca.’  Thursday, May 19, at 2 PM, ‘A Streetcar Named Desire.’  Tuesday, May 24, at 2 PM, ‘Lawrence of Arabia.’  These are all great movies.  I would go so far as to put ‘From Here to Eternity’ and ‘Casablanca’ on my all-time Top 5 list.  ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’ wouldn’t be far behind.  In any event, kudos to the person that invented microwave popcorn.