Where's Sally?

In this discussion
Replies
Views
Past Member

Anyone know why Sally has disappeared off the site?

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate

Why Join MeetAnOstoMate?

First off, this is a pretty cool site with 33,099 members. Get inside and you will see.

We're not all about ostomy. Everything is being discussed in the forums.

It's a very special community, embracing all ages and backgrounds. People are honest and truly care.

Privacy is very important - the website has many features that are only visible to members.

Create an account and you will be amazed.

Rose Bud 🌹

? Thats strange her messages now say past member .

Gray Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Abefroman1969

Same thing happened with Magoo earlier in the week, hope she comes back dang it, I have her contact info at my house but since I'm at my cottage(the hospital) I don't have it handy double dang it

HenryM

I did a search under 'Find Members' and it came up 'No members under that name.'  ???

bowsprit

Strange indeed. She always took an active part. What is the best way to find out?

How to Manage Emotions with LeeAnne Hayden | Hollister
StPetie

It would certainly be a different place without her. I hope it's just a temporary issue.

HenryM

I've queried the site managers.  Since it's a weekend, I don't know how long to expect to hear back, but I'll let y'all know.

TerryLT

Very strange indeed!I know she changed her profile name once before, but I'm sure if she did that, she'd let us know!?

RaenotRay

I spoke with Sally. She's handling some life stuff, and she will be back soon. She loves and misses everyone too!

Abefroman1969
Reply to RaenotRay

Thank you Rae

Past Member
Reply to RaenotRay

Thanks Rae for letting us know

StPetie
Reply to RaenotRay

I appreciate the news Rae. Thank you.

bowsprit
Reply to RaenotRay

She always had a kind and encouraging word for anyone visited by the rough weather of life. All the best wishes go out to her.

TerryLT
Reply to RaenotRay

Thanks Rae. If you talk to her again, make sure to let her know how much we all miss her!

Terry

RaenotRay
Reply to TerryLT

I spoke with her earlier, and she misses all of you! I'll continue telling her how much love there is for her here.

lovely

Hope she will be back soon.

SallyK

Hi jo and everyone, thanks for all the love! All I have to say is I wish all my exes lived in Texas!