Logo for MeetAnOstoMate
Support | Friendship | Relationships
26,920 members

Where's Sally?

Fri May 13, 2022 6:16 pm
"This is the best website for people with an Ostomy, hands down. So much understanding. Everyone should join."

Anyone know why Sally has disappeared off the site?

Fri May 13, 2022 6:54 pm

? Thats strange her messages now say past member .

MeetAnOstoMate - 26,920 members
Fri May 13, 2022 11:40 pm

Same thing happened with Magoo earlier in the week, hope she comes back dang it, I have her contact info at my house but since I’m at my cottage(the hospital) I don’t have it handy double dang it 

Sat May 14, 2022 3:15 am

I did a search under 'Find Members' and it came up 'No members under that name.'  ???

Sat May 14, 2022 3:39 am

Strange indeed. She always took an active part. What is the best way to find out?

Sat May 14, 2022 1:14 pm

It would certainly be a different place without her. I hope it's just a temporary issue.

Sat May 14, 2022 1:32 pm

I've queried the site managers.  Since it's a weekend, I don't know how long to expect to hear back, but I'll let y'all know.

Sat May 14, 2022 3:18 pm

Very strange indeed!  I know she changed her profile name once before, but I'm sure if she did that, she'd let us know!?

Sat May 14, 2022 3:33 pm

I spoke with Sally. She’s handling some life stuff, and she will be back soon. She loves and misses everyone too! ❤️💕🦩🦕🦖🌻🍰🥃

Sat May 14, 2022 5:57 pm

RaenotRay wrote:

I spoke with Sally. She’s handling some life stuff, and she will be back soon. She loves and misses everyone too! ❤️💕🦩🦕🦖🌻🍰🥃

Thank you Rae

Sat May 14, 2022 6:23 pm

RaenotRay wrote:

Thanks Rae for letting us know 🤗💖

Sat May 14, 2022 6:41 pm

RaenotRay wrote:

I appreciate the news Rae. Thank you.

Sun May 15, 2022 4:09 am

RaenotRay wrote:

She always had a kind and encouraging word for anyone visited by the rough weather of life. All the best wishes go out to her.

Sun May 15, 2022 3:25 pm

RaenotRay wrote:

Thanks Rae.  If you talk to her again, make sure to let her know how much we all miss her!

Terry

Sun May 15, 2022 10:47 pm

delgrl525 wrote:

Thanks Rae.  If you talk to her again, make sure to let her know how much we all miss her!

Terry

I spoke with her earlier, and she misses all of you! I’ll continue telling her how much love there is for her here. ❤️

Sun May 15, 2022 10:59 pm

Hope she will be back soon.

Tue May 17, 2022 3:27 pm

Hi ~jo~ and everyone, thanks for all the love! ❤️🥰🤗 All I have to say is I wish all my exes lived in Texas! 😬😎🤠

* Please, do not post contact information, personal information or advertising.